Russia to United States: "Don't mess with Iran"

Not the only Israeli false flag operation. Search for Operation Susannah...

Don't bring the Islam into this....... any specific nutty fundamentalist state would qualify. Hmm, aren't there comments going round at how nutty GWB is? :p If we were back 50-yrs and a GWB type was in charge, i'd have serious doubts about even letting the US have nuclear power and bear in mind the US is now very far advanced of Iran.

I've said it before elsewhere, we cannot copy the same mistakes of Iraq by now going into Iran without clad iron proof of wrong doing. WMD's in Iraq? Remember how positive Powell was at the hearings at the UN?
Don't bring Islam into it? We're talking about Iran, a country with Islamic fundamentalist leadership. It's got everything to do with it. The whole kill-or-convert thing, and the general animosity towards the west. Yeah, that's kind of relevant ;). And 50 years ago there was a "GWB type" in charge, except Truman was far more intelligent than Bush (and probably would kick his ass if he was still alive :lol: ). It was also a completely different situation, not that we need to get into that.

I don't think we've got to worry about idiot politicians starting war with Iran anymore, not after the whole of the intelligence community said that they didn't believe that Iran was up to no good. Kind of took the wind out of those blow-hards collective sail.

WMD a one trick pony - after IRAQ no one is going to believe the US. There is even a term for this sort of stuff, a fake "provocation" - false flag operation.
Don't forget the questionable (at least) Gulf of Tonkin incidents that got us into Vietnam. That sounds like it might qualify as a "false flag" operation.

And 50 years ago there was a "GWB type" in charge, except Truman was far more intelligent than Bush (and probably would kick his ass if he was still alive :lol: ). It was also a completely different situation, not that we need to get into that.

Well there's a contradiction if ever i saw one...... we had a guy like him 50-yrs about EXCEPT he was more intelligent. Um, my whole point was GWB can be out smarted by his horse so the fact Trueman was more intelligent already makes him, well, unlike the guy.

With regards Islam you are highlighting the very negative aspects of the media. Islam itself is not a convert-or-die thing, only idiots make it so but this has less to do with religion and more to do with crazy fundamentalism that steps outside religious boundaries. It's not Islam hence i said don't bring that into the topic.

It was the media after 9-11 that hyped up anti-Islam, governments going after Islamics etc. where the true message of the media should have been the fundamentalists, not the relgion itself. Whether Iran's government is fundamentalist or not is no direct reflection on the religion only the government itself. I've spent years living in Muslim dominated Malaysia and can tell you it's not close to do-or-die.

Well there's a contradiction if ever i saw one...... we had a guy like him 50-yrs about EXCEPT he was more intelligent. Um, my whole point was GWB can be out smarted by his horse so the fact Trueman was more intelligent already makes him, well, unlike the guy.
If you meant nothing more than Bush, then say that. You said GWB type, so I assumed you meant someone who was stubborn as hell (for better of worse), folksy, shook up DC to no end, somehow got re-elected, and dealt with high level corruption and an unpopular war. He even had almost as bad of approval ratings as Bush. Now do I think that Bush will someday be looked upon favorably? Hell no. I'd hesitate to call him an idiot, but he definitely has no idea what the word accountability means; unlike Harry "The Buck Stops Here" Truman.

With regards Islam you are highlighting the very negative aspects of the media. Islam itself is not a convert-or-die thing, only idiots make it so but this has less to do with religion and more to do with crazy fundamentalism that steps outside religious boundaries. It's not Islam hence i said don't bring that into the topic.
No, it is Islam. It's a twisted, perverted interpretation of it, but it's Islam. If you re-read my post you will note that I do call it fundamentalism. It has nothing to do with the topic? Let me break it down. Iran is a theocracy. Politics are controlled by Khomenei's office and the Guardian Council. These leaders subscribe to a fundamentalist form of Islam. A form of Islam which is stands firmly against western ideas, policies and peoples. Therefore, "Islamofacism" has quite a bit to do with it.

Just so we're clear, I don't think there's anything wrong with Islam. People can practice whatever faith they want, it doesn't bother me. I also think it's stupid to try and stop nuclear proliferation. Especially when you've got presidential candidates, people who are supposed to be smart, openly talking about instigating war. Not even just talking about it but using it as a campaign platform! I better stop now before I really get ranting :lol:.

Last edited:
I say we put farmers (or some other random, down to earth, blue collar worker) in charge of every single country for 6 months, just so they can deomnstrate to the "professional" politicians how things are supposed to work.