What car is on your mind right now?

I'm thinking about two cars:

1) MB C63 AMG (I'm completely in love with mentally powerful and scary cars)

2) BMW E39 M5 (The connoisseur's choice. Very classy, nicer to drive than the V10 version, infinitely cooler as well)

I'm thinking about them because I'm looking for a new car, and they're the only two things still stuck on my mind besides work at the moment.

Well instead of a pickup truck, this thing is now on my mind: (Of course in AWD trim, yeah I still think vans are awesome.)

98Safari1-Green.jpg

^ Not cool man... I know exactly what that thing is gonna smell like inside.

I like how some Safaris came with sporty rims though.

Well instead of a pickup truck, this thing is now on my mind: (Of course in AWD trim, yeah I still think vans are awesome.)

98Safari1-Green.jpg

God LOL.

My friend has one of these. Its a POS and im gonna say that out flat now haha

^ Just from those two responses, I'm leaning towards it even more.

My parents had a 1997 GMC Safari SLX and it was a great van. I also used to drive an 88 GMC Safari. You can tell that I might have a soft spot for one ;).

Im not gonna deny they are GREAT.

But its just... a pos. Kinda like my TB haha

This car is on my mind.....because I might go down and pre-order one.
http://img245.imageshack.**/img245/7537/asdfsaflg6.jpg

I don't know what it is...but I have been just plain out crazy trying to decide whether or not to trade my '06 in for one...it's a serious idea in my head right now...

Sadly, this:
accent_13.jpg

2008 Hyundai Accent hatch.
30mpg and I think it looks cool. (Plus its ~$15,000)

http://img245.imageshack.**/img245/7537/asdfsaflg6.jpg

I don't know what it is...but I have been just plain out crazy trying to decide whether or not to trade my '06 in for one...it's a serious idea in my head right now...

How much are the '08s going for again? If it's financially worth it to do it, why not?

Sadly, this:

2008 Hyundai Accent hatch.
30mpg and I think it looks cool. (Plus its ~$15,000)

SOMEBODY GET THIS MAN TO A HOSPITAL!!!!!

This supercharged Golf VR6 which is for sale:
IMG_1454.jpg

How much are the '08s going for again? If it's financially worth it to do it, why not?
About $37k with the options I'd get. About $25k trade-in worth of my car, it's definately feasible for me.

But I really can't get myself up to call the local dealer and see when they will get one. I know that there is a pre-order list ending Jan. 2nd that insure delivery by March, but I' not so sure I can have all my finanical stuff in order by then.

And then, would everyone hate me for getting another ugly generation of STI's? :p

chevroletimpalacopfront2.jpg

Want one of these in proper police trim. Imagine the fun you could have in the public roads with this best :lol:

About $37k with the options I'd get. About $25k trade-in worth of my car, it's definately feasible for me.

But I really can't get myself up to call the local dealer and see when they will get one. I know that there is a pre-order list ending Jan. 2nd that insure delivery by March, but I' not so sure I can have all my finanical stuff in order by then.

And then, would everyone hate me for getting another ugly generation of STI's? :p

Psh.... I think the new STI, although based on an already ugly car, is less ugly and more awesome than the Impreza. It has a sort of an Astra VXR quality. Big haunches, wide mouth, low stance, just absolutely insane looking... yet almost reserved (maybe that's just due to the silver colour).

I'm looking at a Mini S with my price range of $18k (+/- $2k)... I know I could get a newish WRX, used STI, G35, EVO, GTI, or almost any hot honda, but something is pushing me to the Mini. If I had the ability to get a new STI or MSP3, I'd get one in a heartbeat.

It would be a tough choice fom me between the current STi and the new STi.

I think the current sedan version is a pretty good looking car with incredible performance. The new car is also a fantastic performer, but it's not the best looking car. But it does have a really nice interior compared to the current model.

http://img229.imageshack.**/img229/5181/2008subaruimprezawrxstifw7.jpg

Silverstar, I'd stick with what you have for another year or two. You're gonna lose a lot of money for no reason, even if you can afford it. Taking the hit of depreciation on two new cars in a short period of time is something I wouldn't wanna do, regardless of how much cash I have in the bank.

Plus some people recommend you don't buy the first-run of any car, so something else to think about.