Help me pick a new car

if you want to stick with a truck why not get an older Ford Explorer Sport Trac or a Dodge Dakota V6?

How about a Maxima or Altima?

There are so many choices out there for you it is near impossible to figure out where to start.

Im actually thinking i might settle for a black 2003 Maxima 6spd with black leather, loaded... 14.5k with 60k miles.

if you want to stick with a truck why not get an older Ford Explorer Sport Trac or a Dodge Dakota V6?

sport tracks aren't made well enough to really be called a truck, one big jump and they break :thumbsdown:

Used Saab 9-5 should be dirt cheap there.

You would get:
-performance of a turbo
-room of big sedan
-economy of V4 (as long as you get a stick)
-high safety
-reliability, because its been on the market so long
(it has less problems than late 9-3)

Subaru WRX. you wont go wrong, just ease off the pedal and you will get some descent mileage.

or alternatively, go for a Camary, great car to own, if you can live with the shame.

sport tracks aren't made well enough to really be called a truck, one big jump and they break :thumbsdown:

Or roll lol. That was rated the number 1 car for rollovers.

I wanted to get a Saab 9-5 Aero. Found a dead sexy one. 2004 for 16k. Dad said he would never buy a Saab again and my sisters bf started going off about how bad they are (he used to work for saab). I still want it though :(

Im not driving a Scion XBox lol.

Altimas are nice to, but it'd have to be a 3.5SE lol

what's wrong with the 2.5?

also, what about an SE-R?

2002-2003
800px-02-03_Nissan_Sentra_SE-R.jpg

2004-2006
800px-04-06_Nissan_Sentra_SE-R.jpg

170hp and 185ft. lbs of torque
cheap as shit
cheap to maintain
you can also find a Stage 1 Nismo SE-R for real cheap also.

2003 Honda Civic Si/Type-R. Fast, light and fun to drive, that's what I will get =).
ACFB52D.jpg

the Civic Type R was never offered here. therefore, that generation Si was underpowered compared to that Type R. it only had 160hp compared to the Type R's 197hp.

IMHO, that generation Si was a failure.

Isn't that Civic called a SiR? Maybe just in Canada. I would go with a 3.5SE Altima (I am actually planning to get an '05 :D). You can get one pretty loaded with leather for around $15k.

Or roll lol. That was rated the number 1 car for rollovers.

I wanted to get a Saab 9-5 Aero. Found a dead sexy one. 2004 for 16k. Dad said he would never buy a Saab again and my sisters bf started going off about how bad they are (he used to work for saab). I still want it though :(

Im not driving a Scion XBox lol.

Get a 9-5 aero and then come back here with a new name, everybody will think your a gentlemen then.

what's wrong with the 2.5?

also, what about an SE-R?

2002-2003
800px-02-03_Nissan_Sentra_SE-R.jpg

2004-2006
800px-04-06_Nissan_Sentra_SE-R.jpg

170hp and 185ft. lbs of torque
cheap as shit
cheap to maintain
you can also find a Stage 1 Nismo SE-R for real cheap also.

2.5 is to slow lol.

SE-Rs are actually really cool cars. I drove an 04, and it was pretty fun with the stick.

But, i dont think its big enough.

why do you need a big car though? you're only 16 and don't have any kids. plus, smaller means better gas mileage.

Every day im filling up the back of my truck. Im usually hauling 3 other people, 3 big ski bags and 3 pairs of skis every afternoon.

Im not so concerned about gas mileage. If i can get 18+mpg i'll be happy.