Random Thoughts....

Eh, I'm still waiting for the sequel.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD4OnHCRd_4[/youtube]

/Probably older than the Internet, the 19th century, and God combined.
//Whatever. I've still never seen it before, therefore it's brand new.
///A post like this couldn't be complete without t3h slazh1iesZ!!1!one!
////Funny, how many people on this forum actually know that the slashies were from Fark and not No Boss's psychotic ramblings?

Eh, I'm still waiting for the sequel.

*snip*

"This summer, the most epic tale ever to be told comes to a theater near you: Britanic."

////Funny, how many people on this forum actually know that the slashies were from Fark and not No Boss's psychotic ramblings?

I don't remember if it was me or NoBoss that first brought the Fark.com slashies to FinalGear.

/not that it matters
//they are here now
\damned internet counter-culture.

Some dipshit (melbournites will know the story most likely) had a party at which over 500 people "gatecrashed" -- that he later claimed he invited when interviewed can't understand why the police would want him to foot the bill for the damage they caused to other peoples houses and police cars oh and helicoptor support. Apparantly all was going "swell" till the 'cops showed up.

People like that make me want to punch them in the face

^ Wasn't it a teenager who's parents were out of town?

"This summer, the most epic tale ever to be told comes to a theater near you: Britanic."

I don't remember if it was me or NoBoss that first brought the Fark.com slashies to FinalGear.

/not that it matters
//they are here now

I prefer the story of the other sister ship, RMS Olympic

"On May 12, 1918, Olympic, under the command of Captain Bertram Fox-Hayes, successfully rammed the U-boat U-103, the only known sinking of a warship by a merchant vessel during World War I."

I always wonder just how much tonnage is sitting at the bottom of the ocean

Some dipshit (melbournites will know the story most likely) had a party at which over 500 people "gatecrashed" -- that he later claimed he invited when interviewed can't understand why the police would want him to foot the bill for the damage they caused to other peoples houses and police cars oh and helicoptor support. Apparantly all was going "swell" till the 'cops showed up.

People like that make me want to punch them in the face

I heard about that. The police are now supposedly asking for $20 000 to cover the cost of the helicopter, dogs, and the 30 other police officers who had to break up the rampage.

It isn't a party if you go around terrorising your neighbours, abusing the police, throwing bottles, kicking in letterboxes, etc. What an irresponsible idiot.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23048981-2,00.html

Last edited:
^ Wasn't it a teenager who's parents were out of town?

Yep, a 16 year old. Apparently he's not sorry about it either. Utter dipshit, I hope he cops the bill.

@ Hidden - the stories I've read say they told him explicitly 'no parties'.

Well that guy is Fucked, I would feel sorry for him if he had not lied, been stupid enough to do that probably posted it online, or c tried to get out of it. Pay up asshole is what I say. Now who wants to go over there and show him why his life expectancy is only 10 more minutes?

The article:

The "devastated" parents of a 16-year-old whose Melbourne house party turned ugly at the weekend have cut short their Queensland holiday and are expected home today to deal with their son.

And the party hangover could become even worse for Corey Delaney, with Police Chief Commissioner Christine Nixon considering sending him the $20,000 bill for bringing the party under control.

Police, the air wing and the dog squad were called in to break up a crowd of up to 500 youths who descended on Delaney's home in Galloway Drive, Narre Warren South, just before 11pm (AEDT) on Saturday.

A frightened neighbour had reported loud groups of drunk youths were getting out of hand and damaging property in the street.

"There was another party at the other end of the street. That's how it got so packed," Corey said this morning.

The party spilled out onto the street and a crowd also gathered at a nearby reserve on the corner of Eastbourne Way where they started throwing glass bottles at two police vehicles, causing significant damage.

Party-goers were urinating in the gardens of other homes in the street and one group tried to get inside a neighbour's garage, residents said.

Several letterboxes in the street were also smashed, according to police.

Chief commissioner Nixon said Corey may have to foot a call-out bill of up to $20,000.

"I have a word for young people who are having those kind of parties - don't do it," Mrs Nixon said.

"It's not a good thing to do at all and it may cost your family or yourself a substantial amount of money."

National Nine News said Corey's parents were planning to return home today, but their teenage son appeared unconcerned.

Shirtless and sheepish at the publicity his party had attracted, Corey told reporters he was not worried about his parents' reaction and hung up on them when they called to discuss the weekend's events.

"I didn't talk to them much. I kept hanging up on them," he said.

Senior Sergeant Russell Patten of Endeavour Hills police told The Age Corey's parents were "absolutely devastated".

"They tried to ensure that a number of things occurred with the lad and certainly he was supposed to stay somewhere else, and there was the rule ? 'no parties' ? and he's just blatantly chosen to ignore that."

In another twist, Victoria Police have reportedly seized tapes from TV news crews and are investigating a young reveller who ran naked down the street on Sunday morning.

The young man may face indecent exposure charges.

What a dipshit, he doesn't even care about the damage and the bill. What is Melbourne's South Eastern suburbs coming to... We're noticing more and more of these fa**ots... Just a few months ago there was the party where the guy got stabbed at Hampton Park (nearby suburb), and now this...

Oh and don't get me started on the f--king hoons... :mad:

Yep, a 16 year old. Apparently he's not sorry about it either. Utter dipshit, I hope he cops the bill.

@ Hidden - the stories I've read say they told him explicitly 'no parties'.

I think we can all agree that he's an oxygen thief

Haha, I just saw the wanker who held the party on Channel Nine. He looks like the biggest tool out.

<edit>

Look what I've found! Fucking hilarious!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jw-i-dUMwM[/youtube]

Last edited:
What a tool, I bet he probably thinks he's gonna become a celebrity because of this, worst bit is that he doesn't regret it

What a f--king wanker. It's assholes (excuse the language, but it has to be said) like this that makes me shameful to be a human being. Yeah, there're more of these morons around alright, another 500 at least from the sound of it...

The worst thing is that he doesn't even seem slightly apologetic. We should f--king lynch these idiots and burn them alive. So who are really to blame? It's the parents for raising such a dipshit of a child. Sure they might "seem" apologetic, but I'm sure they're just like their dipshit son - the always are.

[/Slightly abusive rant.]

Last edited:
What a f--king wanker. It's fags (excuse the language, but it has to be said) like this that makes me shameful to be a human being. Yeah, there're more of these morons around alright, another 500 at least from the sound of it...

The worst thing is that he doesn't even seem slightly apologetic. We should f--king lynch these idiots and burn them alive. So who are really to blame? It's the parents for raising such a dipshit of a child. Sure they might "seem" apologetic, but I'm sure they're just like their dipshit son - the always are.

[/Slightly abusive rant.]

This is just a side note since I know you're just ranting, but I wish people wouldn't say "fags" so much, especially when they're being serious. It means a lot more than just a generic insult, you know.

This is just a side note since I know you're just ranting, but I wish people wouldn't say "fags" so much, especially when they're being serious. It means a lot more than just a generic insult, you know.

I guess you're right. When someone says that, they're hurting more people than they intended to, don't they? :( I edited my first post. Good pick-up chaos.

Haha, I just saw the wanker who held the party on Channel Nine. He looks like the biggest tool out.

<edit>

Look what I've found! Fucking hilarious!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jw-i-dUMwM[/youtube]

Damn even the "reporter" on channel nine seemed to think he was a total toss, you could see it and hear it that she basically just wanted to say "you're a fucking moron"

/not that it matters
//they are here now

I forget who brought it too. I know I did it from the off here and I got here before you, but you proliferated yourself throughout this site much faster than I did. All that matters is that it is here, it's real, and you all love it.

/None of this is psychotic.
//maybe a lil.
///ZOMG it gets crazier as it goes!!!