Aston Martin Rapide spotted in Denmark

The rear wheels should have been a tiny bit back (in the second pic)

That is awesome. How could you not want that? I do.

It looks alright...but it's just a long DB9. Aston Martin seem to have no imagination whatsoever - now they one car with 3 options - small, medium, large (and medium sport for the DBS)
Tall, Grande, or Venti for you, sir ~?

:D :p

I read that this car has a wheelbase longer than that of a S-Class. Pretty long I think!

That's pretty damn much. It doesn't look bad but it does look too long.
I like the design but it still could be a bit shorter.
It's pretty weird that they let it slip like that, I mean there is practically no camo at all.

Even more boring than expected.

Insert cliche unamusing "all Astons look the same" comment here.

Come on, people, you can't seriously think this is what it's going to look like. This is obviously a production mule, using a stretched DB9 body so they can test all the running gear for the Rapide without letting people see the styling.

That being said, if it does hit production looking like that, Aston should hang their collective heads in shame and sell themselves back to Ford.

I really think it's going to look pretty damn good when they release - just like all Astons do :p

I think it's brilliant.. The CLS has really started something great imo :) I really like the CLS, and by the looks of it, the upcoming A7 is going to be incredible looking as well. The Panamera is still up in the air, and this Aston is just the Icing on the cake :) You're gonna have a hard time choosing a car in that part of the market.. :)

CLS is nicer, but this one is a close second.
If I was rich I wouldn't buy it though, there's no need for a 4-door DB9...
I was expecting something that looks different.