LA: Crazy Asian Racers Chicks

What these "out of control" girls need is some good paddling.

paddling.jpg

What little I could be bothered to read just sounded like the typical Asian girl driving. :dunno:

from the article said:
But police say girls such as Jackie Q and her friend, who calls herself Daisy Dooks - after the Dukes of Hazzard character played by Jessica Simpson in the recent remake - are changing the rules

More like "Daisy Goo..." I should stop before I make a racial slur that might piss off a few people ;)

she looks like the chic from one of the best motoring dvds, i think it was called "usa v.s japan drift off". Did rather terrible in the video with the mx5.

edit - found, ff to 3:16

Cause it is her.

Last edited:
I think Nadine Toyoda and Verena Mei aren't the same person.

Makes me sick. Don't know how casual speeders are ever supposed to look as sensible as we are if where somehow associated with people like this.

Crazy asian racer chick? Reminds me of my partner.

Gotta love how the article has a picture of a competitive drifter, off-street, to illustrate on-street stupidity.

EDIT: Never mind

Last edited:
Nadine Toyoda is on the left posing with her team mate Reiko Ige:
car1.jpg

and this is her badass S13:
D1GP-20050032.jpg

the article was bit poorly written. They don't sell lancias in the states and there were a few wtf moments in there too.
Could've been an older LAncia. They used to sell them in America aswell.

the article was bit poorly written. They don't sell lancias in the states and there were a few wtf moments in there too.

"Poorly written" is an understatement. But even so, she sounds like the dumbest person in Los Angeles County (and that's saying something! :p)

Methinks the article is bogus. The Times isn't known for such poorly written paragraphs as:

(independent paragraph)
its not girls (you cant see the driver) and it might not be LA (doesnt specify) but it does show that the speed reading thingy in the car goes up to 140mph

Further, this just sounds bogus. Cops just watching, idly, as kids in easily-catchable Civics speed into oncomming traffic? Are you kidding? I've driven in/around LA a lot, and I know the tactics of the LAPD well, having a friend work for them. I know their pursuit policies, and the fact that they have a lot of airpower for pursuits. I sense a bit of bullshit intermingling with an attention-starved wannabe-gir racer here.

i was really big into street racing when i was in high school. i grew up in a shitty town with nothing much to do for people under 21 (legal drinking age). it's easy when you're young, but sucks when you hit adolescence. the movie theatre, bowling alley, and coffee shops get old real quick. i must've been introduced to the underground car scene about a week after getting my license and my first car. fortunately or unfortunately, there was a huge car scene. not everyone streetraced. most people just met in parking lots, whether it was an official club or not, to socialize. every segment was well represented: the ricers, the nice imports, the dsm, the american muscle, exotics, db drag (stereo competitors), etc. for the most part every faction got along with each other. it was a great time. sure, we got into occassional races, but that certainly wasn't the focus of our intentions. we'd mostly cruise around to specific spots to visit different groups. thinking back on that part of my life now, i'm shocked i never once saw or recall even a mention of drugs. never any accidents resulted from anyone racing either. not even a fenderbender. and i'm talking anywhere from 2,500 - 5,000 people meeting even on a wednesday night. for whatever reason, that whole scene died down after the fast and furious movies came out. now, we all go to the local drag strip where in the summer, there are atleast 15,000 people out there for "freaky friday".

Last edited:
What these "out of control" girls need is some good paddling.
Haha. XD That's funny. Too bad they're trying to make it illegal in the States.

Truthfully I hate arrogant girls like her. They think they can drive, they think that because they spent Daddy's thousands on their little cars that they own the roads, they think that everyone else wishes they were them. There are tracks in California where you can race, they should take it there before they kill someone that isn't them.

I'm all for fast cars, safe and legal racing, but this is shit. It makes car lovers here look real bad. And then raises our insurance a tenfold only because I happen to be the same age range as street racers.

And how could they blame video games? Anyone with half a mind knows that a game is just a game, not an excuse to go "Hey! I wanna see if my car will bounce off other traffic while I go at 100+mph." Pfft.