G'day ... Where's The F**king Cheese?

tone76

Car(s)
05 Honda Jazz, 95 SAAB 900S, 97 Mazda 121
For those of us who grew up in Australia in the 70s and 80s, celebrity chef Peter Russell-Clarke was an icon. With that huge beard and his distinctive greeting ("G'Day!"), he kept us entertained with cheese and egg-related goodness for years.

Even people who don't know who Peter Russell-Clarke is may get a kick out of this video ... be warned, it's definitely NSFW (language). Enjoy! ;)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI1XuN0caJk&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Whoever says Australians speak English is clearly talking out of their ass. (Much like the rest of the country, apparently.) :tease:

About all I understood was "fucking", "family planning", and "chicken" the rest was just gibberish.

:tease:

:rofl: that's gold! Even Gordon Ramsay doesn't come close to that! Strangely i understood it, but i used to watch Animal Hospital with Rolf Harris, so maybe it's not so strange...

Whoever says Australians speak English is clearly talking out of their ass. (Much like the rest of the country, apparently.) :tease:

About all I understood was "fucking", "family planning", and "chicken" the rest was just gibberish.

:tease:

Strange, I could understand it without the slightest bit of problem.

HAHA. Hilarious.

I understood it perfectly fine :D

Yep no problem understanding at all - nice video, now where's the F****** Cheese"?.

Last edited:
:lol:

Wish I grew up with a fucking **** like him!

:lmao: Took me a bit to actually figure out those were outtakes.

I totally forgot about him. I used to watch him when I was younger, but I thought he was a little weird/gay with the open shirt.:p
I can understand him clearly :lol: