Random Thoughts....

I think I'm going to order pizza, and recommendations? I'm torn between a meat lovers and a p'zone.

^ Pssh, the only pizza worth opening your mouth for is pepperoni and black olives.

What's a P'zone? Like a calzone?

^ Pssh, the only pizza worth opening your mouth for is pepperoni and black olives.

What's a P'zone? Like a calzone?

:jawdrop:

Is that a Canadian thing? My roommate (who's from Toronto) SWEARS by it, won't get anything else, and claims it's the closest thing to having Keira Knightley touch herself in your mouth. I thought I'd never meet someone else in the entire world that would admit to enjoying such a seemingly random combination, but looks like I'm going to have to eat crow.

By the way, I believe the P'Zone comes in Meat Lovers, so your culinary problems are solved.

^ I don't think it's a Canadian thing... I mean pepperoni and olives are standard items in the toppings section of any pizza store menu, I just put them together and specifically ask for black olives because they are tastier me thinks.

Weird indeed, though.

Deep crust meatlovers for me last night

thats actually what I ended up ordering, deep dish meat lovers with green peppers

know what would be awesome? an original Bob Ross painting. Man do i want one of those... i was thinking that i needed some art to put up in room and a bob ross painting would be perfect but they cost like $2000 >_<

this makes me sad....

know what would be awesome? an original Bob Ross painting. Man do i want one of those... i was thinking that i needed some art to put up in room and a bob ross painting would be perfect but they cost like $2000 >_<

That doesn't sound too bad to me actually. It would be a nice party piece for a living/dining room.

I want an original art piece made by Hitler for my study. Now THAT is a conversation piece.

edit: Mythbusters are doing the "Plane on a Treademill" myth/argument/debate we faught over here for the longest time.

edit:edit: Nevermind. Their "Conveyor belt" was crap.

Last edited:
Going back to the top of the page. All chain pizza joints are utter crap. The best pizza I ever had was at Zachary's

Post your face or it didn't happen....yo!

I'll try to find it but Discovery shows are usually hard to find on teh Gootube.
It wasn't a very good episode. And I'm interested in a comparison of measured ground speed of the aircraft, ground speed of the truck/treadmill, and airspeed over the wings of the aircraft.

And what's happened with the mythbusters lately? Every segue seems horribly scripted, and there's not as much Kari :(

Hmm, Breaking Bad looked like a pretty tv-channel-made series from the commercials .... and we all know how good those "original series" are. Especially if they're made by AMC.

BUT, this one turned out to be the bomb. AMC made an original series that's worth watching ... guess HBO is not alone in the universe.
Can't wait for the next episode ... and I rarely hold my breath for TV series.

I was thinking the other day,

what is it with places like sheperton in country victoria having a high bogan to normal person ratio? Who the hell goes to Burger King with no shirt on, and thinks other people would enjoy eating their meal with some bogan walking around with no shirt on.

At least in Albury/Wodonga they usually wear shirt