Highway murder attempt caught on camera!

chvvkumar

Last edited:
What's the background on this? They're demolishing a temple to make way for a bypass?

That's scary, I hope it's not common to run over people on purpose in India. :blink:

We should have cars riding like that in Europe. You run someone over, he ends up under your car and everything's fine. :D

^ The ground clearance of that car almost puts my Discovery to shame. Almost. :cool:

I was just about say, the other guy got a bit lucky the ambassador had such high ground clearance.

That's pretty brutal!

Also, that's classified as a higway in India?!?

I was going to say that TBH, If it is I must live on the M6 :lol:

Reactions: LP
Ugh, that's a chilling video. I can't believe stuff like this still happens so much in India. And in Tamil Nadu as well. Haven't they seen enough of Super Star's films to know what's right from wrong. :p

You misspoke, I fixed it for you.

OI! What's wrong with Tamil Nadu? <_<

Last edited:
That's pretty brutal!

Also, that's classified as a higway in India?!?

Man in India if you can make a road wide enough to fit a car a bike and 2 people (1 on either end) you can call it a highway :p

Ugh, thats a chilling video. I can't believe stuff like this still happens so much in India. And in Tamil Nadu as well. Haven't they seen enough of Super Star's films to know what's right from wrong. :p

Yeah it's pretty badass, but its just an ambassador car. It's like being hit by a VW Beetle's ancestor with a V2 engine that chucks out 0.5 bhp. Nah I'm only joking, that's pretty bad no matter what the car is. Surprising as well, I wouldn't expect our guys to go bollywood IRL. And Gman, don't fret man. I'm Tamilian and I know there's nothing wrong with the place I was born :p. Don't worry about it bro :)

Ugh, thats a chilling video. I can't believe stuff like this still happens so much in India. And in Tamil Nadu as well. Haven't they seen enough of Super Star's films to know what's right from wrong. :p

JK :p...some of my best mates are from tamil nadu. Just where I've been in India, people seem to consider Tamil Nadu (Chennai excluded) the boonies. Karnataka ftmfw.

Man in India if you can make a road wide enough to fit a car a bike and 2 people (1 on either end) you can call it a highway :p

Haha, so true. But in reality there'd be a bus, an auto-rickshaw, a half a dozen bikes and a few pedestrians abreast on the same road. :p

Here's some videos for those of you who aren't familiar with Indian driving conditions:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9DLlMMXhKg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjrEQaG5jPM[/YOUTUBE]

Yep, the bigger the vehicle you drive, the more right-of-way you have. e.g Trucks and buses won't brake if just a couple of pedestrians are crossing, it's the pedestrians' own responsibility and choice if they move or not. And horning is your duty while driving; not only to warn others you are approaching, but also to tell them "Get the fuck out of my way or else you'll die" etc.

JK :p...some of my best mates are from tamil nadu. Just where I've been in India, people seem to consider Tamil Nadu (Chennai excluded) the boonies. Karnataka ftmfw.

You've obviously been listening to some Karnatakans. (They LIEZZ!) :p