Test Drove a Couple Cars today, looking at more later this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is aid above. Here, the roads are big and wide. Its designed for really bad drivers to make mistakes but not feck up.

There isn't such thing as a safe road.

But who am i to judge you. I probably would have commited murder for a car like that, when i was your age. Just be careful with that thing. And drive safe. And always wear a condom.

Dude, i know what you mean. For some reason i REALLY like the way the saab looks. its a pretty handsome car, but when we had one as a loaner (black 06 aero) it was just bad to drive. The back seat was vertical and hard as a rock, and it was about as fast as a 3 year old car in the same class as it. Im gonna give it another chance though.

I'd rather not die. This isnt europe.

What is aid above. Here, the roads are big and wide. Its designed for really bad drivers to make mistakes but not feck up.

Trust me, a 330i is not to much to handle if your not a dumbass. I'v taken a high performance driving school before where you go on the track. Learned a TON!

BTW: if you cant handle a 75hp diesel fiesta, i really dont think you should be on the roads. Your obviously a bad driver.

Oh, so you obviously are a driving god and you never make mistakes...

I hope you are...

I'd rather not die. This isnt europe.

Trust me, a 330i is not to much to handle if your not a dumbass. I'v taken a high performance driving school before where you go on the track. Learned a TON!

Everyone in Europe is dead?!!? Holy shit when did that happen?! RIP.

Seriously, didn't you just turn 16? How did you get into a "High performance" driving school? I thought you needed to be 18 in order to go to those, ya know, since they figure you should learn how to drive normally first.

BTW: if you cant handle a 75hp diesel fiesta, i really dont think you should be on the roads. Your obviously a bad driver.

I immediatly tried to turn the traction control off (couldnt figure it out at all.) but i floored it a couple times from lights, felt nearly as fast as an 04-05 G35, and just left that dumb C class behind.

You make this all too easy, I don't even need to say anything.

You make this all too easy, I don't even need to say anything.

Seriously. He has a bunch of outside, older people telling him to think twice and be rational about it... but still thinks he's superman. Oh to be 16 again, right guys?

I really hope this thread isn't a sign of foreboding like the M5 Board, and that we won't end up hearing about the deaths of a Minnesotan kid and his 4 friends when their car flew off the road at 85mph and into the woods.

:unsure:

I really hope this thread isn't a sign of foreboding like the M5 Board, and that we won't end up hearing about the deaths of a Minnesotan kid and his 4 friends when their car flew off the road at 85mph and into the woods.

If he is getting a 330i, his next car is gonna be an M3 for sure.

I was just thinking about that too...

You are assuming too much!

I'm just kidding, but if you do get either the G35 or the 3-series, try not wreck it within the first two weeks. You've got access to some pretty good cars for your age, don't fuck that up.

Seriously. He has a bunch of outside, older people telling him to think twice and be rational about it... but still thinks he's superman. Oh to be 16 again, right guys?

Hey I was superman at that age, I drove one of these:

800px-1st-Lincoln-Town-Car.jpg

Nothing short of a semi or gravity could take it out.

Hey I was superman at that age, I drove one of these:

Nothing short of a semi or gravity could take it out.

Mate of mine in high school had one of those... g/f at the time and I found out it had really comfy rear seats.

....No I didn't have sex in my buddy's car, Sickos...

There isn't such thing as a safe road.

But who am i to judge you. I probably would have commited murder for a car like that, when i was your age. Just be careful with that thing. And drive safe. And always wear a condom.
Im not going to get a 330i. i just wanted to see how it drove.
Oh, so you obviously are a driving god and you never make mistakes...

I hope you are...
Whos perfect? Not me. But im not an idiot behind the wheel like so many of you seem to think. You all are generalizing a lot here.
Everyone in Europe is dead?!!? Holy shit when did that happen?! RIP.

Seriously, didn't you just turn 16? How did you get into a "High performance" driving school? I thought you needed to be 18 in order to go to those, ya know, since they figure you should learn how to drive normally first.
Dude, im about to turn 17. I did the driving school last summer. Theres quite a few of them up here that you can take on your learners permit even.

Why the fock would i wanna drive some POS old Honda when i can get a BMW for a couple grand more? Hondas like like 10 grand. I'd keep my Trailblazer if it came down to that. You dont seem to get it. Im PAYING for w/e i get. This isnt a "mommy and daddy go out and buy me a sweet car that imma kill myself in" thing. I have to pay for a pretty good chunk of it. So if im paying for it, im not gonna spend my hard earned cash on some old car im not going to enjoy babying, modding and doing my OWN thing with. I have paid my dues driving the Trailblazer and Silverado around for a year, and got the initial "learning the basics" down. Im gong to buy my baby now. Somthing i can enjoy for quite a few years to come.

gaythread2.gif

How many of these threads are you going to start before you get a car? When you get the car, start a new thread, and give us the story then.
Iv only made 2. Your acting like theres a new one every day... :|

If he is getting a 330i, his next car is gonna be an M3 for sure.
I dont WANT a BMW!! And im not getting a 330i.
You are assuming too much!

I'm just kidding, but if you do get either the G35 or the 3-series, try not wreck it within the first two weeks. You've got access to some pretty good cars for your age, don't fuck that up.
Oh yea, 4 year old lease returns are SO amazing. What about that kid with the S6 and the Ferrari? We have a 4 year old 260hp AWD car, thats a lease, and 1 SUV and an old pickup truck! You act like my dads got a damn Bugatti.

Some of you guys need to look at the picture again here. Iv got 14k invested in the TB. Thats how much tis selling for. Now take a 19k Infiniti G35. Mk, lets do some math, 19-14=5 That is how much im spending to get a new car. 5 grand.

WOW, thats a TON of money. This car is gonna be paid off by the end of the summer.

Jeez.

Last edited:
Why the fock would i wanna drive some POS old Honda when i can get a BMW for a couple grand more? Hondas like like 10 grand. I'd keep my Trailblazer if it came down to that. You dont seem to get it. Im PAYING for w/e i get. This isnt a "mommy and daddy go out and buy me a sweet car that imma kill myself in" thing. I have to pay for a pretty good chunk of it. So if im paying for it

I dont WANT a BMW!! And im not getting a 330i.

Oh yea, 4 year old lease returns are SO amazing. What about that kid with the S6 and the Ferrari?

The amount of fail in this post is truly staggering.

A "pretty big chunk" is NOT paying for it. Paying the full amount, is paying for it. And Jake never said he owned those cars, in fact if you paid more attention around here you'd realise those are his fathers back home and he has made it publicly known. Maybe if you were more cordial with the other users here, and didn't show up in a raging fireball of American stereotypes, you'd get to know us on a more personal level like we all have.

We're not bashing you because you're 16, hell we've had lots of members join here that were 16 (and younger) and they got along fine here. We're talking to you this way because, 1.) You're bringing it on yourself, and 2.) Because we're all older, more mature, and more experienced behind the wheel. When you talk this way it gives us all the impression you know everything, then we look at your age and KNOW that's the case. To give the impression/assume that you know everything, proves you know nothing. We've all been 16, and we've all gone through years ago, what your experiencing now. Frankly, It seems you're the one that's not getting it.

And for God's sake, IE and Firefox both have a damn spell checker.

Last edited:
Oh deary dear, I didn't know flipping burgers at McDonalds paid that well for a 16-year old.

The amount of fail in this post is truly staggering.

A "pretty big chunk" is NOT paying for it. Paying the full amount, is paying for it. And Jake never said he owned those cars, in fact if you paid more attention around hear you'd realise those are his fathers back home and he has made it publicly known. Maybe if you were more cordial with the other users here, and didn't show up in a raging fireball of American stereotypes, you'd get to know us on a more personal level like we all have.

We're not bashing you because you're 16, hell we've had lots of members join here that were 16 (and younger) and they got along fine here. We're talking to you this way because, 1.) You're bringing it on yourself, and 2.) Because we're all older, more mature, and more experienced behind the wheel. When you talk this way it gives us all the impression you know everything, then we look at your age and KNOW that's the case. To give the impression/assume that you know everything, proves you know nothing. We've all been 16, and we've all gone through years ago, what your experiencing now. Frankly, It seems you're the one that's not getting it.

No, you guys hate me because i 'praise' my pos Trailblazer, and dont vie into fanboyism of one particular brand, and now im getting a decent luxury car at 17 and your freaking out and bringing up stereotypes to make me look like a dumbass! "Oh dont crash and die like your going to" ooh man, thats really the kinda stuff thats nice to say to people.

I'd like to see any one of you infiniti haters go drive an 07 G35Sport, then come back and say as many positive things about it as i did that BMW. Im not BIAS thats why. I pretty much like everything and i dont complain if a car doesnt have a $10,000 interior or lasts to 200,000 miles. I like it for the driving experience.

BTW, name another 16 year old on here with a 3 year old Infiniti. Yea, none. Thats why your giving me shit, because im not driving an old Honda like you guys THINK i should be because thats what you had.

Get over it. Im not your typical 16 year old and if you knew me you'd realize that. You guys just dont forgive and forget like i HAVE been doing. I dont hold anything against anyone. i dont. But you guys grapse a hold of somthing like my acceptance of american cars, and hang onto it FOREVER.

WHO CARES. You made fun of my first car, your going to make fun of this one as well. So you know what, i really couldnt give a rats ass less. If i made smart ass comments like half the ones in this thread, you'd all hate me. But its targeted towards ME so that makes it funny. Carry on, i really dont give a crap.

At the end of the day, its going to I thats on my drivway, putting a coat of wax on MY car, then hanging out with the MN nissan club. Dont like it? To bad. But i just think you guys are being extremely rude and take everything i say and try to skew it.

Maybe if you'd look at things from my point of view you'd understand. But your to full of hate.

Oh yea, 4 year old lease returns are SO amazing. What about that kid with the S6 and the Ferrari? We have a 4 year old 260hp AWD car, thats a lease, and 1 SUV and an old pickup truck! You act like my dads got a damn Bugatti.

Some of you guys need to look at the picture again here. Iv got 14k invested in the TB. Thats how much tis selling for. Now take a 19k Infiniti G35. Mk, lets do some math, 19-14=5 That is how much im spending to get a new car. 5 grand.

WOW, thats a TON of money. This car is gonna be paid off by the end of the summer.

Jeez.

All I said was that you have access to some pretty good cars, I didn't they were ridiculously expensive. I don't remember, who did the Trailblazer belong to originally? Or did you buy that yourself? If you managed to pay for it yourself, then good for you. If you are able to pay for the G35, again, good for you.

But that doesn't change the fact that you will have a relatively powerful sports sedan, and for guys around your age (my age too for that matter) that is likely to lead to problems.

And as far as Jacobfox is concerned, though I do think it's a bit silly to put the F430 and the S6 as his own cars, he clearly states that neither of them belong to him in his posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.