Guess That Car game - By Clues Only

Duesenberg II? Can't think of any other classic American names revived and rekilled.

Oh, the Blackhawk then. Goddamn all the new Stutzes were HIDEOUS. Even the modern pimp would recoil at their tastelesness.

Last edited:
:puke:

Anyway.

1. This car was available in only one body configuration (two-door, 4-seat coupe) through almost its entire lifestyle, except for a few convertibles in its sixth generation.
2. It steadily grew in wheelbase until the fourth generation, and steadily shrank in wheelbase until the final generation, when it grew slightly.

Buick Riviera?

Well that was quick. Yup, your turn.

I was looking at 8th gen Rivieras on craigslist last week, so I had the wiki page open for a few days.

Heres the next one

Clue 1: This car was considered to be ahead of its time, but it turned out to be quite unpopular because of its styling.
Clue 2: It had a very clever feature that allowed the driver to check fluid levels without opening the bonnet.
Clue 3: This clever feature also made servicing the car very difficult.

Last edited:
You guys are thinking the wrong country

I'm bored and I feel like giving this game a jump start.

1.This car has shared platforms with 3 models from its parent company over its production span.
2.The first generation of this car was styled to be more "European" than it's platform-mate.