Random Thoughts....

We haven't had a proper winter for years. There isn't snow. This winter there has only been one snowy day so far, and all of it melted on the following day.
I want snow. :(

If you have +repped someone, how many people do you have to +rep before you can +rep him again? :|

^ I don't know, but since you have red blobs yourself you won't add anything to that person, until you become green.

Did you +rep me just now? Since I got a gray blob.

We haven't had a proper winter for years. There isn't snow. This winter there has only been one snowy day so far, and all of it melted on the following day.
I want snow. :(

We've just had 2 snowy days in the last week. And from Christmas to half-way through January, there was snow everywhere.

Who wants winter? I can't wait for the summer. :woot:

Its been such a nice relatively snow-less pretty warm winter this year. Im so happy

It has snowed nearly every week here since Late November and I am completely fucking tired of it.

^ I don't know, but since you have red blobs yourself you won't add anything to that person, until you become green.

No it wasn't me, but ayway, what does I grey one mean? I've always wondered about that

No it wasn't me, but ayway, what does I grey one mean? I've always wondered about that

Grey blob means a Positive rep from either a new member who hasn't been around long enough to distribute reps, or positive rep from a member with a negative reputation. And as Shawn said that grey colour won't change to green until the issuer's reputation gets better(green).

A question for English-speaking members:

If you're a male and you are talking about a male friend and want to say how much you like him, can you use the wors 'love'?
So if you say 'I love him' does it automatically mean you're gay?

Yes, but you have to follow it up with "no homo" afterwards. ;)

Well correct me if I am out of touch (Old fart here) but yes and no - depends on the circles you move in, and possibly the country.

In the UK 'Arty type' adults can get away with it, I would not try it at school when you are 15 say. So best not to say it, if you have to then - best/good friend/mate will suffice.

Nope, and that's my point. College sports are almost a non-issue over here. The only sports I heard about at uni were intramurals.

Similar situation here. The "biggest" sporting event at my Uni is probably a yearly football match between The University of Sheffield v Sheffield Hallam University but no one really cares.

Russia has some interesting gas (some say nuke?)explosions:

LiveImages%5CFoto%20Haber%5CSibirya'da%20esrarengiz%20patlama%5C01.jpg
LiveImages%5CFoto%20Haber%5CSibirya'da%20esrarengiz%20patlama%5C02.jpg

LiveImages%5CFoto%20Haber%5CSibirya'da%20esrarengiz%20patlama%5C03.jpg
LiveImages%5CFoto%20Haber%5CSibirya'da%20esrarengiz%20patlama%5C04.jpg

LiveImages%5CFoto%20Haber%5CSibirya'da%20esrarengiz%20patlama%5C05.jpg
LiveImages%5CFoto%20Haber%5CSibirya'da%20esrarengiz%20patlama%5C06.jpg

Sweet! That looks like something from Ghostbusters!

"I tried to think of the most harmless thing. Something I loved from my childhood. Something that could never ever possibly destroy us. Mr. Stay Puft!"

A question for English-speaking members:

If you're a male and you are talking about a male friend and want to say how much you like him, can you use the wors 'love'?
So if you say 'I love him' does it automatically mean you're gay?

If you are that scared of being called gay, then you can use the word "like".

Sweet! That looks like something from Ghostbusters!

"I tried to think of the most harmless thing. Something I loved from my childhood. Something that could never ever possibly destroy us. Mr. Stay Puft!"
:rofl: That's exactly what it reminded me off.

Russia has some interesting gas (some say nuke?)explosions:

/Konspiracy Feory

Well, if you really want to know who caused it...look who JUST HAPPENS to be parked nearby?

/Konspiracy Feory

Well, if you really want to know who caused it...look who JUST HAPPENS to be parked nearby?
IceBone with his Apple iCarisma!!! :jawdrop: :think:
Time to fold my tinfoil hat!