The "New Toys" Thread

The current Microsoft keyboards are better than the offerings from logitech i have used (quite a lot), especially Microsoft's ergnomic keyboard. Their mice are not as nice as Logitech's offerings though.

IMG_1566.jpg

What do you have inisde the subwoofer??? Plants???? :blink:

http://img91.imageshack.**/img91/9980/200802180003zb7.jpg

Oh the joys of first using a new gadget! :D

Hey, that actually sounds decent. A smaller phone without the emphasis on media playback but with the iPhone interface and touch screen. I'd buy one.

/waitin' for an iPhone Nano

My glasses :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol:

I thought they were plant branches! Now it's me who needs spectacles!:lol:

And now that I'm at it, here I post my little all in one center: TV+PC+PS3 all hooked up to the 20'' flat screen. :D

https://pic.armedcats.net/2008/02/18/PICT0048.JPG

Last edited:
:D No, not yet. I'm saving some of the fun for tomorrow.
Well if you need any help, let me know. I've done it many, many times. ^_^

Anyone else with Microsoft wireless mouse think it's not as responsive is it should be?

Logitech FTMFW!!! Microsoft mouse sucks.

Im using a Logitech MX1000 as well, brilliant mouse but its a bit old, im thinking of replacing it with either a G7 wireless or the MX Revolution.

Exchange it?

nah, im over it. 1gb is fine, besides my cellphone(D900) holds 1gb of mp3s as well. And i still have my 8gb flashdrive which has quite a bit more music in there.

Dont want to spend too much money, things are quite pricey here in USA :cry:

Last edited:
Well if you need any help, let me know. I've done it many, many times. ^_^

Thanks mate, after some googling i think i'm gonna wait a few more days till the jailbreak-method for 1.1.3 is a bit more "established". The iTouch is so far enough fun for me. :)

I got a scanner \o/

118389-2212p070-1b.jpg

It's a CanoScan 8400F. Got it used and for a fair price from a friend of mine, not the latest piece of technology but it'll do just fine for my scanning. I've finally managed to get some of my negatives to digital form and to my gallery. Oh and since it's a flatbed scanner and not a dedicated film scanner, I can also scan my missis' old photos for whatever purpose she would need.

And I got a 52mm circ-pol filter from the same friend, for _cheap_. Now I'll just need my old 24mm f/2.8 lens back, oh why did I ever sell that one... (oh yeah, I was broke)

Thanks mate, after some googling i think i'm gonna wait a few more days till the jailbreak-method for 1.1.3 is a bit more "established". The iTouch is so far enough fun for me. :)
Your Googling skills failed you then. 1.1.3 has been super easy to jailbreak for many weeks now. I'm running it on mine with no problems whatsoever and it was really easy to do. :)

^ They're brilliant things - can take a while to get it set up just as you like, but once that's done you'll wonder why you didn't get one sooner.