Not open for further replies.

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Last edited:
I like Adam, hope he ends up doing "Gear"
As I said in the celebrity thread about Gear, I don't see it happening. Having a 5 day-a-week morning show and having to be up that early, I just don't see him having tons of time to do a TV show as well.

Plus, his morning show is through CBS Radio which may or may not conflict with him doing an NBC show.

Why not? Meredith Vieira does Who Wants to be a Millionaire on ABC and The Today Show on NBC without any problems.

who wants ot be a millionaire is still on the air? i thought it canned itself a while back and she went directly to the today show after her spot on the view was axed

Well, its on daytime tv.

You'd be surprised at what you watch when you don't have class and you're bored.

And apparently he's a real petrolhead too. Back when he was doing the man show, he was on some obsure speed channel show where he was given the chace to drive a bunch of old datsun race cars which he'd said were his childhood hero cars.

*sigh* reminds me of The Man Show. God I miss that show..

Doesn't surprise me, he's a bit Datsun fan, I've got a magazine article on his BRE 510 clone with a rather bad ass looking FJ20 it :thumbsup:

Why not? Meredith Vieira does Who Wants to be a Millionaire on ABC and The Today Show on NBC without any problems.
True, but Millionaire is syndicated, so that may be different. *shrug*

I think he would be a cool host, his sense of humor would fit really well with the show theme. But, don't see it happening for reasons stated above.

BTW, what happened to Mopar Man?

EDIT: Nvm, I see what happened.

Doesn't surprise me, he's a bit Datsun fan, I've got a magazine article on his BRE 510 clone with a rather bad ass looking FJ20 it :thumbsup:

Yeah, that in itself gives him a cool factor if he owns a Datsun 510. :cool:

Just talked about it a ton again and plugged the NBC version too.

I'll post the podcast this evening after they post it and I wake up.

Normally you would be right, unless it is the awesome looking A.E.-101 shape. Just look at my avatar and you'll see what I mean. 'Tis my dream car.

You have to be the first person in history who dreams of a modern Toyota Corolla. Seek help. Either that, or call Toyota to inform them that someone young actually dreams of owning a Corolla.

Status
Not open for further replies.