New F1 exhaust system on my father's cousin's accountant's '03 S2000

shit was sped up
you fail
your fathers cousins accountant cant drive for shit either

Ha guys, I got banned from Streetfire, will people here love me for who I am?

Depends. Do you drive a Chevy Trailblazer, the pinnacle of human achievement and the ultimate solution to all of man's towing, hauling, and transportation problems?

shit was sped up
you fail

A. Are yo seriously replying to this thread?

B. I noticed everybody on youtube said crap about "you cant drive." Now i know hes no Michael Schumacher, but whats the big deal? Shifting too slow? I mean he IS driving on the street.

noticed everybody on youtube said crap about "you cant drive." Now i know hes no Michael Schumacher, but whats the big deal? Shifting too slow? I mean he IS driving on the street

Only immature fools pull stunts like that on tha streets. Get real.

Edit: See you edited your post. Lol @ question A. hahaha

yes i seriously replied to this thread.

lol dude just cant drive is all
i know this is a joke

Last edited:
Could be just me but I still prefer the noise of a VTEC engine as it gets to it's maximum rev range.

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=P5VCGeaaWlw[/YOUTUBE]]

Not the best video, but it's the only one I could find that doesn't sound like a bear farting.

:lmao: @ the intention of OP. I remember seeing the original version of that video, whoever dub the sound did a really job.

I think all they did was change the pitch of the audio track, that would be a lot easier than replacing it with some other source.

at first I thought it was dubbed over because I've seen many s2000 videos with F1 engine sounds, but on closer inspection (wind noise, his voice(?) at 1:00) I think you might be right.

that guy really need to learn how to heel-toe:lol:

If you have Realtek AC97 sound then you can lower the pitch to hear what it would really sound
like.

https://pic.armedcats.net/2008/02/23/pitch.PNG

Depends. Do you drive a Chevy Trailblazer, the pinnacle of human achievement and the ultimate solution to all of man's towing, hauling, and transportation problems?

Don't forget you can smoke anything from the lights.

If you have Realtek AC97 sound then you can lower the pitch to hear what it would really sound
like.
Woah! I never realized you could do that. Watching Top Gear with it turned down to -4 is quite entertaining! :lol:

teletubby-warrior said:
father's cousin's accountant

this video is old and its been played many times on youtube.

Yes, it could be like my fourth cousin twice removed's best friend's BMW

Turn it up max, fools!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11FuIlLC33k[/YOUTUBE]

I'm too young to hear this! It hurts!
Above video is rated OF for Old Farts who cant hear extreme high pitch noises.

That was loud.

-1 for missing a chance to do a "father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate" joke. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go wax my GNX. I have all the proof I need right here, I took this picture just a minute ago, no way did I just steal a picture from the internet and claim it as my own.

https://pic.armedcats.net/2008/02/23/EK87BUICK001.jpg

Elmo187
Let me know what you guys think, this is my father's cousin's accountant who lives down at Area 51, he's got the same car and we're getting this exact system installed, let me know what you think!

The great thing about the '00-'03 2.0L engine is the addition of the V-TAK (Variable Transistor Accumulator Kineticizer ) which activates the turbo boost and thrusters, the beauty of this is at warp speed its nice and quiet, and you don't get annoyed after a while by cabin noise. But any time you slightly push your foot down, the flux capacitor activates, and you are instantly transported back to the future.

Check out the near-crash/donut at 1:50!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTkZ40Ycdzw[/youtube]

Is it your father's cousin's accountant? And btw, it's vteC, you idiot.

https://pic.armedcats.net/2008/02/22/roflmao.jpg

Please stay on topic. I must control this thread, you idiot.

THATZ TEH HAWTNEZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOO BAD MY FRIENDS TOTALLY PMPD OUT CIVIC CAN OWN THAT SHIT. IT HAZ A FUKIN GIANT AZZ WING AND A FUKIN 8INCH EXAUST!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHIT IS CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT TILL I GET MY NEW SHIT, GONNA RECK ALL YOU NUBZ!!!!!!!

Please stay on topic. I must control this thread, you idiot.

That noise made my ears bleed, to be honest. Could it be any higher-pitched?

Could you be any higher pitched? Please stay on topic. I must control this thread, you idiot.

:rofl: Would read again.

TheDGuy Approves.

Would you approve? Please stay on topic. I must control this thread, you idiot.

I think it sounds awesome, but would probably get annoying after a while.

Does it get annoying after a while? Please stay on topic. I must control this thread, you idiot.

Old shite and it's fake... :p

Is it fake and old? Please stay on topic. I must control this thread, you idiot.

Yeah, sweet, but it'd make my ears bleed after a while.

Still haven't decided if it's replaced audio or not though. If it is, it's very well done.

Is it very well done? Please stay on topic. I must control this thread, you idiot.

it would be cool to watch the car drive by real fast but that make me want to slaughter everyone. idk if its dubbed over tho. im sure they have some kind of exhaust kit for that car.

Would it make you slaughter everyone? Please stay on topic. I must control this thread, you idiot.

Yes, it could be like my fourth cousin twice removed's best friend's BMW

Turn it up max, fools!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11FuIlLC33k[/YOUTUBE]

Is it your fourth cousin twice removed friends BMW? Please stay on topic. I must control this thread, you idiot.

I think the joke went above most...

Did the joke went above most? Please stay on topic. I must control this thread, you idiot.

That's due to the straight cut gears and holy fuck that's loud.

Is it loud? Please stay on topic. I must control this thread, you idiot.

LOLz. Nice one.

Is it nice? Please stay on topic. I must control this thread, you idiot.

hah, guys thats actually my S2000, but thanks for showing off my ride

I got mad hits on my youtube video :lol:

(no offense to the Ram owner lol)

Are you thankful for us showing off your ride? Please stay on topic. I must control this thread, you idiot.

Richard Hammond doesn't care about black people...

Does Richard Hammond care about black people? Please stay on topic. I must control this thread, you idiot.

Did that guy qualify last on purpose just so he could humiliate the rest of the drivers? Gotta love the sequential gearbox, but lordy lord, it's loud!

Is it lordy lord loud? Please stay on topic. I must control this thread, you idiot.

:lmao: @ the intention of OP. I remember seeing the original version of that video, whoever dub the sound did a really job.

Did they do a good job? Please stay on topic. I must control this thread, you idiot.

:lol: Nice one!

Is it a nice one? Please stay on topic. I must control this thread, you idiot.

I can see where this is going... :lol:

Can you see where this is going? Please stay on topic. I must control this thread, you idiot.

Ha guys, I got banned from Streetfire, will people here love me for who I am?

So did I. Please stay on topic. I must control this thread, you idiot.

shit was sped up
you fail

Can he not drive for shit? Please stay on topic. I must control this thread, you idiot.

Do I drive a Trailblazer? Please stay on topic. I must control this thread, you idiot.

if he drives a trailblazer..he is good in my book :may:

uhhhhhhh..

Uhhhhhhh? Please stay on topic. I must control this thread, you idiot.

A. Are yo seriously replying to this thread?

B. I noticed everybody on youtube said crap about "you cant drive." Now i know hes no Michael Schumacher, but whats the big deal? Shifting too slow? I mean he IS driving on the street.

Is he shifting too slow? Please stay on topic. I must control this thread, you idiot.

Only immature fools pull stunts like that on tha streets. Get real.

Edit: See you edited your post. Lol @ question A. hahaha

Hahahaha? Please stay on topic. I must control this thread, you idiot.

yes i seriously replied to this thread.

lol dude just cant drive is all
i know this is a joke

Is it a joke? Please stay on topic. I must control this thread, you idiot.

Could be just me but I still prefer the noise of a VTEC engine as it gets to it's maximum rev range.

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=P5VCGeaaWlw[/YOUTUBE]]

Not the best video, but it's the only one I could find that doesn't sound like a bear farting.

Do you prefer the noise of a VTEC engine? Does a bear really fart? Please stay on topic. I must control this thread, you idiot.

I think all they did was change the pitch of the audio track, that would be a lot easier than replacing it with some other source.

Did they change the pitch on the audio? Please stay on topic. I must control this thread, you idiot.

at first I thought it was dubbed over because I've seen many s2000 videos with F1 engine sounds, but on closer inspection (wind noise, his voice(?) at 1:00) I think you might be right.

that guy really need to learn how to heel-toe:lol:

Does he really need to learn how to heel-toe? Please stay on topic. I must control this thread, you idiot.

like.

https://pic.armedcats.net/2008/02/23/pitch.PNG

Is that a Realtek AC97? Please stay on topic. I must control this thread, you idiot.

Don't forget you can smoke anything from the lights.

Can you smoke anything from the lights? Please stay on topic. I must control this thread, you idiot.

Woah! I never realized you could do that. Watching Top Gear with it turned down to -4 is quite entertaining! :lol:

Is it quite entertaining? Please stay on topic. I must control this thread, you idiot.

this video is old and its been played many times on youtube.

Is it old and played many times on youtube? Please stay on topic. I must control this thread, you idiot.

I'm too young to hear this! It hurts!
Above video is rated OF for Old Farts who cant hear extreme high pitch noises.

That was loud.

Was it loud? Please stay on topic. I must control this thread, you idiot.

-1 for missing a chance to do a "father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate" joke. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go wax my GNX. I have all the proof I need right here, I took this picture just a minute ago, no way did I just steal a picture from the internet and claim it as my own.

https://pic.armedcats.net/2008/02/23/EK87BUICK001.jpg

Did you steal that picture? Please stay on topic. I must control this thread, you idiot.

/Elmo187

No, what he's doing here is trying to keep this thread UNDER control because it seems like everybody is keeps repeating the samething over and over again about how Mopar Man is everyone's favorite mythomaniac

No, what he's doing here is trying to keep this thread UNDER control because it seems like everybody is keeps repeating the samething over and over again about how Mopar Man is everyone's favorite mythomaniac

Nah, just pointing out that the former Elmo187 was a hypocritical, flaky control freak, and had to question EVERYTHING.

Nah, just pointing out that the former Elmo187 was a hypocritical, flaky control freak, and had to question EVERYTHING.

This truly is a great time in FG.com history. Amount of pwning is unprecedented.