Jeremy and James....twins?

Car(s)
Alfa Romeo Spider / Aprilia RS 250
Sigh.....

I am a professor. It is the end of a semester and I am letting my students have some practice time in the lab.

To help pass the boring bits I was showing the class Episode 1 from last year.

One of my students just walked in late. He looked up at the screen for about 3 seconds and asked, "Are they twins?" I was a bit puzzled so I asked, "who?" He said those two; referring to James and Jeremy.

Wondering if he should pass this semester I just said, "No, they aren't twins."

Later when the Stig shows up he said, "He must be a NASCAR driver."

Now I no longer wonder if he is going to pass.:p

LOL!! Twins.....I don't really think they look alike....James has a normal sized head :p

So you teach at a school for the mentally changelled, i guess?

/Damn, how do you spell that? Challenged, i guess..
//whoops..

Last edited:
I had far worse hopes for this thread when I read the title, glad this isn't as retarded as the other 90% of all TG-related threads. :D

Professor, eh? What subject? I wish my professors were cool enough to drive vintage Alfa Romeos and show us episodes of the greatest show on Earth for the select few suckers who actually bother coming to class in the first place.

Now that is just funny.

So you teach at a school for the mentally changelled, i guess?

Sure seems that way.

Professor, eh? What subject?

Computer technology / Electronic technology

You must teach in the US.

Of course..... go fast, turn left, repeat...... sigh

I am happy to report that after we finished with the networking lab, several students asked if I had any more TG. They actually stayed after class to watch.

Maybe they finally learned something! :)

I had far worse hopes for this thread when I read the title, glad this isn't as retarded as the other 90% of all TG-related threads. :D

Professor, eh? What subject? I wish my professors were cool enough to drive vintage Alfa Romeos and show us episodes of the greatest show on Earth for the select few suckers who actually bother coming to class in the first place.
Indeed!

+rep for OP

Your aunt doesn't have a tendency to say the words "oh cock" a lot and drive so slowly it would make a snail proud does she?

Well, she might say "oh cock" but for entirely different reasons that probably shouldn't be looked into right now...

Awkward.

Yay!!! Another teacher amongst us!!! :D

I thought I was the only one! :lol:

I'm an English teacher and I work both at a school and at a language academy where I do some English classes too. The funny thing is that somedays we watch a DVD or a movie so they can do something related to english but not boring stuff like grammar. And I usually put them Top Gear.

And it's brilliant! It is the only show I've ever seen every single student interested in watching. And what's best of all: actually listening to it! :lol:

Hey i just came up with the following joke:

- Whose left hand is much more muscular than his right?
- ???
- NASCAR driver!

Anyway, NASCAR my ass :roflmao: He could also have guessed the Stig was a bride on her way to a wedding ceremony.. :rofl:

- ???
- NASCAR driver!

wtf...

Ah viper.. i know it wasnt the best joke in the world but why spoil everything.. :p
Allright, NASCAR drivers are supposed to do neverending left turns most of their life (or, as it's called, circuit racing).
Now this means that they need to constantly apply force to the steering wheel to maintain right directuion. When you turn left, your left hand is likely to be more bent in elbow than your right (or, at a more acute angle). That might lead to unequal development of muscle tissue between two hands. Left just *might* be a bit more muscular.

For other one-hand-more-muscular-than-the-other sort of jokes and expected answers, consult with google

* Takes off einstein hat, although there no such thing as einstein hat. Better now ? :lol:

Last edited:

- ???
- NASCAR driver!

Or a chronic masturbator, for that matter.