Is Iron Man going to be the best hi-tech super hero movie ever?

Is Iron Man going to be the best hi-tech super hero movie ever?

• Total voters
Well, I know there's been a lot of crap coming out of Hollywood in the last years, and it might well be that this belongs to the top of the heap. But what the hell, hope dies last, so I hope this is going to be a great one. And as far as it looks right now, it is.

Iron Man and The Dark Knight are the only two movies I'm really looking forward to this summer.

I'll probably hate this movie a lot if I see it. Batman (1989), Batman Begins (and possibly The Dark Knight), Spiderman 1 and 2 are the only good superhero movies.

Awesome effects... but i dont like the storyline...

Looks ok. Probably worth a watch. Best bit of the trailer was the last 10 seconds. I was waiting for that immortal riff!!! Hopefully at some point they have an "I am Iron Man!!!" from the beginning of that song.

Didn't want to like it until I saw the trailer Buba posted, now I think it's going to be awesome!

wohoo! 2x+1 in the same day!!!

I can't read. I read "May" and thought "March".
Nice cars, he's got.
S7, Shelby Cobra...

Last edited:
Well, Ironman was the name of Ghostface's first solo album. And one of Ghostface's ongoing aliases is Tony Starks (instead of Tony Stark). Basically, he's a big Iron Man fan.

Edit: Also, another interesting reference is Samuel L. Jackson playing Nick Fury. In the comics, Ultimate Nicky Fury was modeled on Samuel L. Jackson.

Last edited:
Oh, good, i thought it was something as horrible as him remaking Iron Man (the song) and they using it as the theme song for the movie. >_<

Yes, it is may already. Apparently I can't read.
I read "May" and thought "March".
Editing...