Random Thoughts....

Thinking of that video reminded me of when I was a teenager I hung out with this dude whom I guess I called a friend.

Anyway, we were hanging out at the park shelter in my neighborhood, in the rafters Swallows would nest. So there were baby swallows in the nest, he grabbed one of them, whipped out a syringe and injected it with something, I dunno what. Blood was coming out of this birds mouth and it was convulsing. I was so repulsed I never spoke to him again.

As I am thinking back, I also trying to rack my mind why someone would do that; he was a great person to be around, but some kind of demon lurked inside him, something I didn't want to know of anymore. I have seen some weird shit on my life, but malicious, unwarranted abuse of God's creatures is where I draw the line.

I would hate to know how those people treat other human beings, or maybe they do that to weak and frail because they know there will be no consequence, i.e. physical harm to themselves.

Makes me wonder about those people. I don't want to make stereotypes, but I wonder if growing up in the southern regions contributes at all. Alot of these guys probably grew up hunting and killing animals, so who knows what goes through their minds about killing a dog in a war zone.

I grew up hunting and killing animals. What does that make me?

It is one thing to hunt squirrels, rabbits and deer for food, it is QUITE another to kill just for the sake of killing.

I grew up hunting and killing animals. What does that make me?

It is one thing to hunt squirrels, rabbits and deer for food, it is QUITE another to kill just for the sake of killing.

Some people are logical and humane, others aren't. I just wonder if it contributes at all.

Last edited:
Speaking of animal cruelty, have you guys seen that Wasteland/Hallmark Meat Packing Co. video of cattle being abused (e.g. rolled around with forklifts when the cattle are to sick to stand).

Leaked photo of the 2010 Nissan GTR V-Spec interior:

https://pic.armedcats.net/2008/03/03/ghavdhgfdf_000.jpg

I couldn't resist. :p

Leaked photo of the 2010 Nissan GTR V-Spec interior:

I couldn't resist. :p

What.
the
Fuck?

That looks like it was doodled by a 9th grader who has a love of Star Trek and steam locomotives. Playstation controls on the steering wheel? A softball-on-a-stick?

Someone needs a girlfriend. Or a job. Or a lobotomy.

Last edited:
Speaking of animal cruelty, have you guys seen that Wasteland/Hallmark Meat Packing Co. video of cattle being abused (e.g. rolled around with forklifts when the cattle are to sick to stand).

I like beef, so I'd rather not see it.

Wow, for a second there I was "OH FUCKIN' SWE....... Oh......" <_<

What.
the
Fuck?

That looks like it was doodled by a 9th grader who has a love of Star Trek and steam locomotives. Playstation controls on the steering wheel? A softball-on-a-stick?

Someone needs a girlfriend. Or a job. Or a lobotomy.

It was a joke. Notice that there are two shifters.

If you ever ask someone for directions, make sure you say thank you.

people are assholes

Does anyone know where I can download "Burn Notice" season 1 all of the torrents I found on mininova either had really low seed/peer counts or were just completely dead.

Man, some of you guys are really pissed off in this thread. Go out and take a breather or something. :D

Does anyone know where I can download "Burn Notice" season 1 all of the torrents I found on mininova either had really low seed/peer counts or were just completely dead.

Mininova is only for the latest eztv stuff foo! Use isohunt, has a lot of shows in full packs.

That "Marine" from the video I posted is now under full investigation by the Marine Corps Base Hawaii.

More info at this link.

Good. The little asshole should be taken to the same location and launched down into the canyon and left to die, just to experience what it's like.

I am not, by nature, a violent man, however, there is one thing that will make me want to kick your ass. Anyone who abuses or neglects any person or animal who can't defend themselves is the scum of the universe. Child molesters, wife beaters, adults who abuse kids and anyone who abuses or tortures an animal deserves only to be fed through a wood-chipper and used to fertilize my yard.

Good. The little asshole should be taken to the same location and launched down into the canyon and left to die, just to experience what it's like.

I am not, by nature, a violent man, however, there is one thing that will make me want to kick your ass. Anyone who abuses or neglects any person or animal who can't defend themselves is the scum of the universe. Child molesters, wife beaters, adults who abuse kids and anyone who abuses or tortures an animal deserves only to be fed through a wood-chipper and used to fertilize my yard.
Call me if you ever need any help with that. Any day, any time.

What the hell.

Not too new but cheers me up - Royal Dragoon Guards making harmless fun in IRAQ:

[youtube]kPaRQ1BYjzU[/youtube]

And Peter Kay:

[youtube]6liAimpfH3k[/youtube]

[youtube]fcMABoYR8U8[/youtube]

Last edited: