My 2001 Mustang GT [*Lots of Pictures Warning*]

Manimillion

Well, here is one of my other cars, it is a 2001 Mustang GT. But thats were the similarities to a stock Mustang end, Possibly the only stock parts are some of the body panels and heads. I believe it is the only street driven 99-04 Mustang with the Moser M9 rear end, (basically the M9 rear it wont fit on a stock mustang without some surgery, the rear floor panel had to be reconsturcted to make it fit, while Moser Engineering were insisting that it would be a direct bolt on, but in the end they withdrew their claims, great company eh? Spend $4000 on a rear end they claim to be bolt on, and in the end it wasn't). OK, enough ranting about it.

Best 1/4 mile time : 10.4@133mph (on low boost,15psi and 94 octane pump gas) I also have a 25psi and race gas setting which I have yet to test :w00t:

The street wheels you see, are 18X8 in the front, and 20X10 in the back. I was sick of seeing people do the same thing over and over to their Mustangs, where in the end, all of the modded Mustangs end up looking the same. I just like things to be a bit more personal then that.

Here is the car.

IMG_5918.JPG

DSCN7247e.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

5.jpg

-teeeheeeheee, look at those baloons in the back :mrgreen::lol:
DSC00188.JPG

DSC01776.jpg

DSC01836.jpg

DSC01838.jpg

IMG_4805.JPG

I almost forgot, here are the pictures of the bullet proof rear end.

6.jpg

IMG_4821.JPG

Last edited:
Oh my god my camaro needs hoosier drag radials IMMEDIATELY.

Cool car man. Come down to florida like every other canadian this time of year (do you have any idea how many ontario plates are in miami right now? Lots) and we can race a bit. :D I'd get destroyed, but that's never stopped me before.

Nice plate idea, but you'll wanna blur it out on here. Mustang looks sick, though. Especially on the street on those drags.

Very nice machine you got there. :D

That is one sick stang! Nice work!

Those are GREAT photos! Are you a professional? (Haven't checked your site yet.)

Great car as well. ;)

Thank you... Yes I am, my website is down for now right now, its going under renovations.

I'll try to post some of my work on the photography section when I got more time to kill.

Wow, great car. And welcome to the finalgear mustang club.

Wow, looks fantastic!

I love the clean/sleeper look. All go and no show.

I bet you've surprised more than a handful of Terminators/Z06/etc. drivers out there.... :cool:

So, what's the low down on the heart of this beast?

I love the clean/sleeper look. All go and no show.

I bet you've surprised more than a handful of Terminators/Z06/etc. drivers out there.... :cool:

So, what's the low down on the heart of this beast?

Thank you.

When a car is this clean its very hard to get someone to go with you because they feel like it is a waste of time for them, but then again, when they hear the car they usually get scared :lol:

I've taken down many Z06's, Vipers etc... Not really a contest, the best one a young guy in a 996 911 Turbo who was trying to impress his friend, we went at it from the lights, and it wasn't even close, so he couldn't believe it, and decided to go again, and finaly he bowed down to the horse ;)

I usually try to get motorcycles to go from a stop, I think thats the most fun thing about this car, because motorcycle riders are cocky and think they are the fastest thing on the road.

The car is still a 2V 4.6L, fully forged block, stock heads, stock intake manifold, stock exhaust manifold. Once the head and the manifolds are changed there is a whooole lot this car can do. Paxton Novi 2000 S/C, Dynamic Racing Mighty Might C4 tranny etc... The list is too long to list. I've also made a piece (idler pulley bracket) for the Novi 2000 supercargers, since the piece that comes from a kit isn't made for this kind of power.

This actual car itself still holds record for the fastest Stock Longblock 2V 4.6L in the world as well. But then again that was before the engine was built.

Interesting! I was expecting it to be the 4 valve 5.4 liter salvaged from a totaled Shelby GT500/Ford GT. And it's still on stock heads, intake, and exhaust?!

Man, this is definitely one of the baddest SN95s I've seen. Right up there with the 2000 Cobra R.

Very nice Mustang, I like how you aren't running Torq Thrusts/bullits

the wheels actually remind me of mercedes SL65's

great clean car and great shots too

Very nice Mustang, I like how you aren't running Torq Thrusts/bullits

the wheels actually remind me of mercedes SL65's

great clean car and great shots too

Thank you!

The wheels are TSW Bremma's, which is esentially replica MB AMG wheels.