New TG DVD out 3rd March

yeah, no way i'm buying that. but i guess it's worth a look for the additional polar special scenes. there's only a 300 mb rip online with 35 mins runtime (dont know what happened there), so lets hope somebody puts it up soon

As the American Special, they have cut bits out. Un-****ing-believable. They cut out the bit where they buy their treats: e.g. the barbecue, the car shower and the absolutely vital coat hanger; they cut the bit where Hammond exclaims: "I'm looking for a hoooer". Also missing is the bit near the beginning where Jeremy is wondering why his car won't start in the hotel car park. Oh and the bit where they get their CB radios, too.

That sounds exactly what was aired on SBS in Australia.Had I not seen the original version last year some bits would've made no sense.All of a sudden Richard has a BBQ hooked up to the back of his truck and Jeremy is taking an in-car shower.There was a gag about using James clothes rack,which would've made no sense to anyone who hadn't seen the full version which shows them getting those items.

:lmao: You're kidding right?

If you should blame anyone, you should be blaming the record industry. Their agreement with the BBC only allows the BBC to use their music freely within the UK for TV airings. If the BBC wanted to use the same music on DVDs or international broadcasts, they'd have to pay significant royalty fees.

In Sweden we get the same TG as in britain. Same music and everything!