LOST

LOST

• Total voters
The past few episodes have really been good, but just wanted to clarify something, in episode one, the survivors were said to be "the oceanic six" but in the last two episodes they said it was "the oceanic eight".

Did I hear it wrong? Or did they change the script...hmm... looks like its time to log back on to thefuselage.com for more theories again... :)

In Australia we are up to the episode where Kate has her trial and comes back to her house and picks up the baby, and it's Claire's baby. That was a shock!!!

Is that close to where you guys are at? I am finding this season difficult to follow and I have been watching Lost with gusto from episode 1. I don't seem to understand what's going on this season. Who are those boat people, WTF is happening. Last season was amazing, one of the best ever.

^ They don't mention it explicitly. Kate picks up the kid and calls him Aaron, and the kid has blonde hair and blue eyes so I thought it was pretty clear that it was Claire's Aaron.

But I saw that coming as soon as we learned future Kate has a kid and when we see Kate on the island doubting her parental skills in Othersville.

^True, but on the other hand, at that point we were thinking it could be Sawyer's kid, 'cos of her reaction when she left him and headed back to the beach, and also Jack's expression outside the courtroom. That episode was brilliant, as we only found out that it was Claire's Aaron only in the last 5 secs of the show :)

Correction: SOME British accents = teh hawtness.

Loads of British people live/go on holiday in America and people don't notice their accents because they are used to that posh nonsense which no one actually has, or atleast I have never heard and I am a native resident. As for hoties on Lost, I like Juliet but her midwifeness does put me off abit!:mrgreen: The main thing is she is blonde, which is my favourite:cool:

Well, this ep was a bit disappointing and unrevealing...
Lost is back to its old tricks. Leaving a storyline on a cliffhanger and not then not returning to it for few episodes at all.

^ It wasn't as exciting as the rest of season 4, but it was still pretty good. For one we finally figure out exactly what Widmore's connection to the island is.

Also, Ben was awesome last night. He's so evil.

^True, but on the other hand, at that point we were thinking it could be Sawyer's kid, 'cos of her reaction when she left him and headed back to the beach, and also Jack's expression outside the courtroom. That episode was brilliant, as we only found out that it was Claire's Aaron only in the last 5 secs of the show :)

I also thought that it was Sawyers baby at first!

Cast your mind back to last season's episode at the end where Kate meets up with Jack at the airport. She had to leave because "he will be wondering where I am" I always thought that meant Sawyer or her child with Sawyer. Maybe at that point she did mean Aaron?

Enjoyed the episode with Des and Penny although not much really happened <_<

I also thought that it was Sawyers baby at first!

Cast your mind back to last season's episode at the end where Kate meets up with Jack at the airport. She had to leave because "he will be wondering where I am" I always thought that meant Sawyer or her child with Sawyer. Maybe at that point she did mean Aaron?

Enjoyed the episode with Des and Penny although not much really happened <_<

Exactly, I too thought it was Sawyer, but as of now, he doesn't want to / and probably doesn't leave the island. So Kate was probably referring to Aaron, the only other person she could love, due to her complicated nature.

Was looking more to Desmond and Penny, but they didn't even show the ship in the latest episode. Juliet's interesting but that episode still leads me to wonder if she's still "working" with Ben.

What we do know is how the houses on the island are powered.

Yeah, hopefully the mystery of the free food dropping from the sky would be explained further too :mrgreen: Ben knows a whole lot more than what he wants people to think... another one of his "cards"?

Charlie is on the ship, right?

Most likely answer to who is on the ship...

I believe it's Michael, or that's what a lot of people believe. I don't follow the rumor boards. I think his name has been in the credits or whatnot as well. Well, I did post a link on page 18 to an article stating that the actor would be back. I hate him. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAALT

I think this season has been fantastic so far. These boat people are the new "others"...and I fuckin' hate them

Is Harper dead (a projection, smokey, whispers, whatever you wanna call it) or Alive (stealthy Others, popped out of a tunnel, teleported, whatever)?

^ I got the feeling she was actually alive, since when she first meets Juliet in the jungle and then the others show up, they see her as well. There's no reason she'd be dead, she was just hanging with the rest of the Others crew.

Most likely answer to who is on the ship...

I believe it's Michael, or that's what a lot of people believe. I don't follow the rumor boards. I think his name has been in the credits or whatnot as well. Well, I did post a link on page 18 to an article stating that the actor would be back. I hate him. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAALT

If you recall from the earlier seasons
the heading Ben gave Michael and the one that the helicopter used to return to the ship leads them both to a similar area in the sea.