Formula 1 Dream Team Competition on Sportal

Oh dear, the race couldn't have been much worse for me. I guess, I'll occupy the last position in the league :lol: Only one driver from my lineup finished the race.

Oh dear, the race couldn't have been much worse for me. I guess, I'll occupy the last position in the league :lol: Only one driver from my lineup finished the race.

Ditto... at least I had him pegged for double points and he got the perfect score all weekend :)

How long does it take them to do the points? I want to see where I placed.

How long does it take them to do the points? I want to see where I placed.
usually they give the results on Tuesday I think.

So it's TboneUsF1 taking first position after round one with a very strong performance, so well done to him :cool:

1. TboneUsF1 - 768
2. Red_Bull - 737
3. PhuckingDucksRus - 732
4. Alex_0700 - 684
5. FLYiNGFR1DGE - 674

Full Standings:

https://pic.armedcats.net/2008/03/18/AusGPFantasyStandings.jpg

oh well, at least I wasn't last!!

I'm 10th, not bad!

I think, I'll do 2 trades, before Malaysia.

I've signed up, but I can't select anything because the driver and team lists keep defaulting themselves to the V8SC drivers and teams. What should I do to get the F1 drivers and teams to show up?

EDIT: Damn it!!! List shows the V8 drivers and teams, but it's actually a masked list because, when I clicked a random name, Kubica's info came up. Now I'll have to search through the masks to find my drivers.

EDIT 2: Finally, after a "century" of struggles that lasted for almost an hour, here's my team for Malaysia:

Drivers:
Alonso(C)
Kovalainen
Rosberg
Button

Cars:
Williams
Red Bull
Honda
Red Bull

(Couldn't find the Maccas and Renaults... :( )

Last edited:
Woo, first. Really surprised about that, but I will take it. good luck everyone i Malaysia, will wait till Friday to see if I want to witch my team/.

ahem....wtf?
I just went in to setup my team for round 2 and something is wrong with this picture...

http://img225.imageshack.**/img225/3323/f1dthf0.th.jpg

It seems I'm already in the FG league, it somehow managed to put me in it without my intervention, but more importantly...WTF ARE THOSE DRIVERS?!?
It's the same deal with the teams...weird names that I have no idea wtf they are...
Did I miss something here? It all says F1 so I really don't know whats going on...

^That's strange, everything works fine for me.

My team for 2nd Round:

Kovalainen (Capt)
Kubica
IN Trulli OUT Piquet Jr
Webber

IN McLaren Mercedes OUT Ferrari
BMW Sauber
BMW Sauber
Renault

I had the V8SC problem yesterday when I tried to sign up, although it seems to have been fixed now.

How do I join the FG league?

Yup it seems to be fixed now :D time to setup a team!

EDIT: Here we go

Drivers:
Hamilton
Kubica
Webber
Trulli

Teams:
Mclaren
BMW
BMW
Torro Rosso

Last edited:
How do I join the FG league?

If you click on the league tab and then put in 504697 in the field and click 'Join League' you'll be in.

I've signed up for the league this morning, my team for Malaysia is:

Kovi (C)
Heidfeld
Webber
Vettel

McLaren
McLaren
BMW
Toro Rosso

just joined up ;D

Drivers:
Hamilton (Capt)
Rosberg
Kubica
Webber

Cars:
McLaren Mercedes
Williams
BMW Sauber
Toyota

It's funny Devon - last week it wouldn't let anyone join the league with the number - I had to invite them... Looks like they have finally got it sorted out :)

It's funny Devon - last week it wouldn't let anyone join the league with the number - I had to invite them... Looks like they have finally got it sorted out :)

Would it have killed them to have done this a few weeks before the season, sheesh. Good to know we're getting more people!

I'm giving Nakajima a 2nd shot this weekend, come on naki!

Would it have killed them to have done this a few weeks before the season, sheesh. Good to know we're getting more people!

I'm giving Nakajima a 2nd shot this weekend, come on naki!

I know - launching it 2 days before the season started was a bit shite in my books!