1997 GTR powered NISSAN S14A/240sx/200sx

For the love of good raise that car! It makes it look so much worse riding that low.

Otherwise its pretty alright.

Its too low, it makes it look almost racecar-ish.

I'm fine with a 500HP 200SX, but for the love of god give it some ground clearance!

Last edited:
haha
looks racecar-ish..well thats the point!

That is quite low. What's the clearance? I live down here in Kansas City, Missouri, the public roads are terrible because pot holes sprout up like dandelions after stormy days but I'm guessing the roads up where you live are probably alot better maintained....although speed bumps could be an issue.

Oh yeah, sweet car btw! :cool:

That is quite low. What's the clearance? I live down here in Kansas City, Missouri, the public roads are terrible because pot holes sprout up like dandelions after stormy days but I'm guessing the roads up where you live are probably alot better maintained....although speed bumps could be an issue.
:lol:

If this guy's local, which I believe he is, driving that thing at this time of the year would be complete insanity... the Chicago Department of Transportation currently repairs >5000 potholes a day.

Very Very cool car - I do love the look of the 200sx, and yours looks very nice!

haha
looks racecar-ish..well thats the point!

Its a nice car, but unless you drive it exclusively on the track i dont see the point of it being that low.

On the street that would just look goofy. Like a clown costume in the DMV.

:lol:

If this guy's local, which I believe he is, driving that thing at this time of the year would be complete insanity... the Chicago Department of Transportation currently repairs >5000 potholes a day.

+1...Illinois is broke as fuck. So is Michigan. And every midwest state I've lived in.

low is goood!! :D

whatta car!!!!

yeah got any dyno figureS? you must be making like what? 400whp?

Very nice car, I respect the serious engine work, really nice wheels too

btw - I wish my house was as nice as your garage :lol:

See that is how you tune and style a car! nice man:burnrubber:

hmm i missed that part, but i guessed right nonetheless :D

yea i have dyno sheets around here somewhere..ill have to scan them, or take a picture of them

right now the car is just sitting

the ORC twin plate needs to be rebuilt..
ordered 2 new plates from rhdjapan.com

eta is 2-3 weeks : [

also just going to replace the TOB while the transmissions off

would really like to get this splitter/canard setup to complete the msports front bumper..but the clutch is more important...
..sigh..
stuff always getting in the way of my rice spree

jspec_1994_5842717

jspec_1994_21958168

full msports front with canard, splitter, and bumper..

s14_silvia_a_f.jpg

that post is about right besides that guy and that rofl smily..
more vinyl...hmm..i think im done with that, its barely noticable