Anyone have ?43k-?65Kfree?

Aston Martin

Proudly supports terrible french cars
Car(s)
Cactus and Panda Classic
Thats how much it is, to have the trio appear as a 'celeb appearance'.

TBH i'm suprised that Jezza is listed... he seems to classy to do this.

Jezza
Jimmy
Dicky

seems a bit steep...
also weird that James is the cheapest... 11-15k? is still a lot

What was Hammond's quote as an after dinner speaker when they talked about it in the Italian Mid-Engined Supercars for Less Than a Second-Hand Mondeo Challenge? It wasn't that big but he wasn't that big star at the time. I can't remember and can't watch the video right now.

He said: "for a big [someting i didn't understand] five grand, i suppose for charity i'll do it for 3.5 ..."

So you are obviously right, he did increase his fee.

50-100k$ is a cost of a very popular music grp/performer appearance in the club for one night. Assuming they have to bring gear, crew and perform for a couple' hours.
130k$ for 3 tv presenters to do "whatever" they do, is extremely good money for them.

Ofc. World class celebs get 500k-1mil per appearance, but JC, Hammond & May arent' quite there yet.

Looks like they won't be coming to my place for a BBQ any time soon.

So, theoretically, if my friends and I pooled about $31000 CAD, we could get James to come drink at our home pub?

Reactions: LP
Idea: We have a FG meet, all chip in a few bob and hire all 3. Then we make our own TG.

Nah, If we have a FG meet at Dunsfold Park, I could probs sort Hammond out for free, not sure about the other two though:cool:

so it's settled, plus a few more cash for renting dusndolrf for a whole day, tea and some after thought supercars (wich you can bring form home), and we have a finalgear party.

excuse my sarcasm, but i really think it's very unlikely

so it's settled, plus a few more cash for renting dusndolrf for a whole day, tea and some after thought supercars (wich you can bring form home), and we have a finalgear party.

excuse my sarcasm, but i really think it's very unlikely

Ive made a thread about a FG meet up there, but nobody seems to be bothered so....

Idea: We have a FG meet, all chip in a few bob and hire all 3. Then we make our own TG.

Or we could just kidnap them.

In style, of course...
493.jpg

Reactions: LP
IF there ever was a FG meet, i think they might actually consider showing up for a bit less than advertised there... they do seem to like their fans (well... hammond and cap'n slow anyway)

i don't think we can fit in their schedule.
i really do think finalgear really helped the show, but in return there was just a small thanks in a blog somewhere at tg.com , but, if i'm wrong, please correct me, perhaps viperbond can have a word here ?