Random Thoughts....

My car has a coolant leak. Give it 24 hours, if it's back to the level it was this morning then it's going to hospital.
Wait, you're complaining that your vehicle leaks something? I thought leaking was normal!

<------ that's why :p

Wait, you're complaining that your vehicle leaks something? I thought leaking was normal!

<------ that's why :p

And Lucas. His smoke filled boxes work reliably.

Holy crap, I have my first green blobbie now! How the heck did that happen?

I think I got like 3 blobs in a week. I guess people found that DHL thing funny and also yet another leafsprings joke.

Why did jayhawk and Steve Levin get teh blue names?

btw 'grats on that as well :D

They swallow, you spit.

/braces for impact for insulting VIP members.

I just won a free game and I finally got all my music tagged up properly so it looks all pretty with album art on my Zune. Not bad for a Monday-early Tuesday. :D

It's Dad's 60th coming up shortly so I've just contacted the Porsche Centre Melbourne to see if they're able to free up a car for him to have over a weekend.

I'm waiting their reply but damn, I think that'd be an awesome present.

He wants to upgrade but can't afford to at the moment so if he can get a new one for a few days I know he'd be over the moon.

^ awesome!

I put some of that stop-leak stuff you put in the coolant reservoir, pretty sure that's the worst stuff you can put in your engine, but it worked.

Then I sold it.

Me 2 :lol:

I put some of that stop-leak stuff you put in the coolant reservoir, pretty sure that's the worst stuff you can put in your engine, but it worked.

Then I sold it.

Me 2 :lol:

Me 3 :lol:

No wait, I'm still driving it :unsure:

And it's jumping out of 4th gear... and it needs a new windscreen... and new rear tyres very soon... and it's got an oil leak... and the synchros on 3rd & 5th are dodgy... yeah, I need to get rid of it.

I just won a free game and I finally got all my music tagged up properly so it looks all pretty with album art on my Zune. Not bad for a Monday-early Tuesday. :D

Zune has album art? WANT MINE NAO! :cry:

'grats on teh win too :D

Da-i la coaie!! Apoi ia un scaun si trosneste-l peste cap. Cand nu ramane nimic din scaun, scoate cureaua si da-i pana-si cere de mila (catarama in varf doare mai tare). :evil:
Sa vezi ce tace dupa aia.

Nah, that never works. They just try harder so they can get you more pissed off or they try harder just because they get no response from you and they expect one. So they escalate the situation until they do get a rise out of you. Then they go further to see if you can take it.
There's only one way to fix a bully. Get a band of your friends together after school, follow him on the way home and just when he's all alone and by himself, jump him and kick the ever loving crap out of him. Give him something to remember you by, like a little scar, so everytime they see it they know not to mess with you again.

Not quite a good solution. And I don't really have anyone to count on in this class. I've got two boys with which I get along rather well, but they're the calm type. And the rest of them are all centered in a kind of gang.

The "silence" treatment worked a charm today. Didn't speak to the guy for one second, and I had no trouble. But it's hard to do it.

Case closed. Next random thought...

Me 3 :lol:

No wait, I'm still driving it :unsure:

And it's jumping out of 4th gear... and it needs a new windscreen... and new rear tyres very soon... and it's got an oil leak... and the synchros on 3rd & 5th are dodgy... yeah, I need to get rid of it.

I have let friends drive mine after asking "can you rev match?" and they all say yes. so I let them drive and first some guy managed to put 1st while redlining 2nd, then some douchebag "downshifted" without revmatch while redlining almost all of the gears. etc etc, so now I pretty much have no syncros on all the gear, Im the only one that can shift without feeling resistence (im the only one used to the car)

the front bumper is a complete mess due to a crash a while ago, I have a 2nd miata I can take the bumper off of, but its cold and its too much work, so It looks like it was punched in the face.

right pop up light is being held up by a metal rod lodged into other metal bits

interior is half stripped down/half broke . right speaker is falling off.

steering wheel is old and it looks like it feel in acid.

pedals dont have any rubber no more.

engine sputters between 1-4k rpms, might be due to plug cables but whnever I get new ones, the sputtering comes back after a few days/months.

racing flywheel/clutch, so it makes a horrible grinding noise from 2-4k rpms

needs tires, I had bald azenis on it but had to remove it due to rain/snow (bald azenis and rain is some fucked up shit). I rather bald azenis than allseasons but have to wait till everything dries up.

got stuck in the snow once and the only way I could get out was to drag the right side on the guardrail for what it seemed like miles, so it has this HUGE crazy scratches on the right side.

back bumper is cracked...might be from snow?

left fender scrapes the wheel because of the under cover thing is lower somehow and refuses to go back up. left fender is also dented.

windows are as hard as rock to pull up/down, and I cant figure out why. right window has no handle to pull up/down (idk what they are called)

heater barely works, air is leaking somewhere and I cant figure out why.

aircon is gone but I never use that, so It doesnt matter. not to mention it brings my little 1.6l down to what it seems like 10HP is turned on.

back window is almost opaque.

suspension is gone.

alignment cant be adjusted to how I like it due to offramp+oil+curb

overheats once every few months for no reason.

crank pulley started to wobble a bit....this I have to fix soon or else I fear it will die.

belt started to squeal at low rpms, belt dressing only makes it go away for a few hours, so Idk whats up with that.

leaks very little water, but enough to keep me busy once a month or so

I could go on. but that being said, its the funnest car Ive ever driven (among z4s/cobras/race sti/etc) and I wouldnt trade it for anything else except another one in better shape. But I really dont care about the body/interior/looks, I just want to figure out the sputtering/belt squeal/pulley wobble. then it would be perfect again.

^ So what happends to 'not dudes' that donate? Purple :mrgreen:

Apparently because they've donated money to FG.

I think they should get a special color name, like green - VIPs should only be reserved for BBC staff or members of the media.