2008 Iconic GTR

I love how the side mirrors are in the windshield frame. That's cool! It's nice to see someone doing something a little different than the standard Cobra reproduction. I like it a lot and it looks like something you could cruise in all day and all night.

I love how the side mirrors are in the windshield frame. That's cool! It's nice to see someone doing something a little different than the standard Cobra reproduction. I like it a lot and it looks like something you could cruise in all day and all night.

year I notice that with the mirrors too.... nice. but that cruising thing... if you can take the extreme noice comming from those exaust then yes ;D

Last edited:
omfg thats gorgeous! that is an awesome awesome car. looks great and 800 HP ? did someone accidentally hit a wrong number on the number pad ?? because if thats true. thats insanity~!

2008_Iconic_GTRRoadster1.jpg

2008_Iconic_GTRRoadster2.jpg

745105.jpg

742294.jpg

745100.jpg

742297.jpg

not impressed

I'm sorry but I almost fell off my chair when I read "to proudly conceive, design, engineer and construct a high performance..."
What did this guy design??? This looks like a Cobra with a simple bodykit! I would not be surprised if it actually has the Cobra chasis.
And what did he engineer??? Light car with a big V8 in it. Very innovative and radical! Carroll Shelby came up with that idea almost 50 years ago.

I'll have a normal Cobra please. It looks much better than this.

My thoughts exactly. I'd rather just have this ...
Shelby_Cobra_427_1967_01.jpg

... with the Iconic GTR's gorgeous chassis underneath it.