GT-R35 SUV?

hansvonaxion

Car(s)
Legacy GT-B
I had a flick through a magazine at the convenience store last night and saw some renders of a GT-R SUV, so I did a quick search just now and heres a link. Seems to be a fantasy story so they can put a crazy pic on the cover but the way Cayennes and X-5s etc are selling it wouldn't be that surprising.

LINK

photo_rendering_nissan_gtr_suv_best_car_2.jpg

OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO !!!!!!!!

I will on my own destroy ever last one of those vehicles if they ever put it into production. They won't, but just in case...

Absolutely gorgeous, enough to scare the Cayenne and ML owners away.

:lmao:

it looks like a fat chick who wears those skinny jeans.... the ones that make even slightly chubby people look overly top heavy and give girls that "muffin top" look around the waist (and like their legs might give way at any moment)

thats what this looks like, a large car kinda perched on bicycle tyres.

looks totally crap

dont make it

Nissan ''Oh look they love our car... I got an idea (Says the gost of the former president NIssan USA) Lets make an suv out of it!''

http://img177.imageshack.**/img177/4378/endcatzr7.jpg

Hmm I wonder what the next car to be converted into an SUV - Caterham SUV? Atom SUV? Convertible Range Rover?

stupid-2.jpg

2043-fail-camera.jpg

:roflmao: It's a bloody good laugh, but if it's true, may someone go slap Carlos Ghosn in the face...

There was talk of a stretched 4 door GT-R badged under different, Infiniti name. I think this "GT-R" SUV wouldn't be badged as a GT-R, or even look like one, just use the stretched platform and running gear. If it did go ahead, I'm sure fools would be putting GT-R badges on them though.

Welcome to the internets.

I am going to photoshop a Lamborghini SUV tomorrow... oh wait, that already exist doesn't it? LAWLZ.

In other news, General Motors (STOCK: GM) announced the Corvette Z06 SUV, built to compete against the world's finest sports-crossover-SUVs from around the world such as the GT-R35SUV and the upcoming Audi RQ87SUV. True to Corvette standards it will match the world's best for half the price, starting at an MSRP of $106.99*. The Z06SUV will feature leaf springs on all four wheels and including the roof and will be faster and noisier than the Nissan competitor tackling the vaulted Rubicon course 0.0008ths of a second faster**. The Corvette SUV is environmentally friendly and green as well, with a surprisingly good gas mileage of 4.5MPG (compared to the Nissan's at 4.444563MPG). The pushrod theme will be seen throughout the car, with pushrod window switches and trunk release latches operated via pushrods. Nothing less is expected from General Motors, a global innovator in pushrods. However, the interior will not feature double-French-stitched headliners and soft-touch brushed aluminum accents, and will as such be lackluster to the Nissan's gorgeous and luxurious plastic trim.

The Z06SUV will be available in select dealerships starting the day after March 30th, albeit at a dealer markup of 300% (a.k.a. business as usual for GM dealers).

*Not including tax, title, license, delivery, shipping and handling, overdraft fees,

**On semi-slick aftermarket Mickey Thompson mudders, however, so this time might not be valid.