Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

^ The tail looks a bit weird.........I like the older one better.

aston.jpg

Just got a new phone that can take pictures (not very quality ones though) so here was my first sighting, I went to the lexsus dealer to see the new IS-F and I saw this!

^ The tail looks a bit weird.........I like the older one better.

I agree.... not so much the later 3200GTs or the Grand Sports... but the boomerang ones looked nice IMO.
http://img255.imageshack.**/img255/4196/9489115651dd413d346gf8.jpg

The Gran Turismo's tail reminds me of the Audi A5/S5 for some odd reason.

yes, the so called boomerang lights at the rear are teh sexy
newer Mazzers look like Hondas from the rear, and that is just wrong for a car of that power/prestige/cost

The boomerang lights have a distinct look to them, whereas the new Maserati lights look a bit too "plain." From SickGuy's pic the lights make the trunk and the top of the car look out of proportion, and to me it's like the trunk has been flattened by something.

I like water melon.

^ Holy shit, that was crazy. It was snowing so much here on the North Shore...

^ Holy shit, that was crazy. It was snowing so much here on the North Shore...

I was lucky that my winter jacket is still in the closet. I usually put all my winter stuff away by now, but somehow I had a strange feeling that March would be like December, guess I'm right this time!!

Damn you and your press pass! Oh well, I still get free tickets. :)

Well, none of those cars are new, and Ferrari and Lamborghini don't usually come as manufacturers, but Weissach or MCL usually represent them.

The Vancouver auto show really is a letdown. As I say every year, you'd have much more fun seeing cars sitting on Robson on a sunny day.

Well, none of those cars are new, and Ferrari and Lamborghini don't usually come as manufacturers, but Weissach or MCL usually represent them.

we still got the authorized dealers, like Ferrari Maserati of Van, and weissach (for lambo). guess they just don't bother attend the show with their latest models since they know potential exotic buyers won't go to the show.