Random Thoughts....

Thanks for the help guys. It would be part of a store uniform, most likely tucked in. And how would this particular shade match brown skin? Part of me thinks light/pale pink would be a better contrast, but that's not an option for me at this moment.

here is the shirt.

http://img178.imageshack.**/img178/4563/picture10bi2.jpg

If you have darker skin and that darker, more intense, shade of pink, wear it with a pair of lighter khakis and brown shoes. Won't be too bad. And if it's only a work uniform, don't worry too much about it. No one will expect to be flaunting haute couture at work. :thumbsup:

The only reason I said that is because a sharp shoe, especially that colour brown, can really pop a outfit and make it stand out. Typically I wear casual shoes with my jeans and what not like a regular guy, but this past weekend I had a birthday party to go to. I wore a light and casual light blue button down untucked with brown trousers that had a faint blue pin stripe in them, with my brown shoes. The shoes just set the subtle casual outfit apart from others and makes you look like you just gave that extra thought into your outfit.

Do I advocate wearing dress shoes with everything casual? Dear God NO! It's strictly subjective and relates directly to the venue, but when it comes to some khakis dress brown shoes can't go wrong.

I don't know if this is because I'm tired or what, but I honestly can't tell if you and phuckingduck are being serious or not...

If you have darker skin and that darker, more intense, shade of pink, wear it with a pair of lighter khakis and brown shoes. Won't be too bad. And if it's only a work uniform, don't worry too much about it. No one will expect to be flaunting haute couture at work. :thumbsup:

Well, the thing is I have about 15 colors to choose from....so I don't have to go with Pink, I just kinda like it. Lacoste has a nice pale pink shirt, I may just get that. It won't have the company logo, but I don't care. As far as shirts for the company, I'm sticking with Black, white, and coffee bean.

I actually don't have a nice dress shoe. One of these days I'll scope out the mall I work at and take some snaps of what I like, and then post 'em here for your advice. :cool:

Aratoga, you did this on purpose didn't you?
*blocked*

Well, he did promise to include more sexually suggestive words into his thread titles, and he kept his word, so you can give him that.

Testicles.

Aratoga, you did this on purpose didn't you?
aratoga.JPG

Yes, yes I did.

Speaking of butts, I saw an old Mustang II driving around the other day. I was fairly impressed as I had assumed they have all rusted into nothingness/fallen apart/blown up by now.

I'm not sure how insurance works in the UK but if they said that to me I'd tell them to go ahead and cancel my policy because I'm switching to another company. I would think they'd be a little more accommodating after hearing that.

/hates insurance companies to no end

I would happily tell them to stick it but I'm 9 months through the policy. If I cancel it, it will be a full year until I get a years no claims bonus instead of the three months it is at the moment.

The only reason I said that is because a sharp shoe, especially that colour brown, can really pop a outfit and make it stand out. Typically I wear casual shoes with my jeans and what not like a regular guy, but this past weekend I had a birthday party to go to. I wore a light and casual light blue button down untucked with brown trousers that had a faint blue pin stripe in them, with my brown shoes. The shoes just set the subtle casual outfit apart from others and makes you look like you just gave that extra thought into your outfit.

Do I advocate wearing dress shoes with everything casual? Dear God NO! It's strictly subjective and relates directly to the venue, but when it comes to some khakis dress brown shoes can't go wrong.

You would cry if you saw how I dress.

^ One of my jobs is a manager at a men's clothing store, so yeah.

Ah, that would make sense. I'm used to you posting funny pics all over the place, so it was strange to hear you talk about men's fashion. :lol:

Also:
You would cry if you saw how I dress.

^what he said. Although, at the behest of my sister, I no longer wear shirts with more than the required four holes.

that's the advantage to living in a "safe" subrub I guess

Well, we are in what everyone around here would call a low risk suburb but when I queried why we were medium risk (years ago when I first got insurance) the lady said it was because we were one suburb away from Box Hill.:|

Well, we are in what everyone around here would call a low risk suburb but when I queried why we were medium risk (years ago when I first got insurance) the lady said it was because we were one suburb away from Box Hill.:|

where are you at?

I'm out in Croydon North (I live just on the edge of croydon north/wonga park)

Box Hill is a dive though so they're justified ;)

where are you at?

I'm out in Croydon North (I live just on the edge of croydon north/wonga park)

Box Hill is a dive though so they're justified ;)

Surrey Hills.

Safe as houses, but yeah, Box Hole is dodge city.

Yesterday a Mustang II today an early 90s Alfa. I swear something isn't right, these cars aren't suppose to last this long. Why am I seeing them?!

Yesterday a Mustang II today an early 90s Alfa. I swear something isn't right, these cars aren't suppose to last this long. Why am I seeing them?!

You're the only one who can see them. And you're the only one who can hear me...

When I was reading about how Bose sound is simply heavy DSP, I realized that my old Aiwa stereo that I use as computer sound has DSP and I have to say, its amazing. It makes youtube sound like a high quailty mp3 or CD.