Whats the most exotic car you've ever been in/driven.

If I had the money to buy one myself it would be a tough choice between F1 and manual - they're both great!

^ Are you rich? :p Just went to the P1 website and found out the annual fee is ?12,500 - ?14,500, and a joining fee of ?2,500, excluding the "new members are required to complete a supercar control day before commencing their membership at a cost of ?495" stuff.

No offense Zorg, but I doubt many will believe that you are a member of P1 with 4 posts.

Lame thread.

F430 Manual, F1, Spyder F1
360 CS
355 F1

Gallardo Manual, E Gear
Murci?lago

Quatroporte
4200 GT

Porsche (loads - they all look the same to me!)

Ford GT

V8 Vantage
DB9
Vanquish S

Continental
Arnage

SL55 AMG

Noble

TVR Tuscan

Caterham 7

Exige

And probably a few I've forgotten.

Member of P1 International for 2 years.

Case in point. This chump looks like he registered just to post this BS.

Case in point. This chump looks like he registered just to post this BS.

I get it, because my car history is more interesting than yours it must be BS, right?

Well clever clogs, go and have a look at the Lens Flair thread.

No offense Zorg, but I doubt many will believe that you are a member of P1 with 4 posts.

Shawn, keep an eye on the Lens Flair thread over the next few days. That's why I registered. Then I noticed this thread and thought I had a pretty good answer to the question posed!

^ Are you rich? :p Just went to the P1 website and found out the annual fee is ?12,500 - ?14,500, and a joining fee of ?2,500, excluding the "new members are required to complete a supercar control day before commencing their membership at a cost of ?495" stuff.

lol! No. If I was rich I wouldn't have to borrow cars off someone else!:D

Last edited:
Shawn, keep an eye on the Lens Flair thread over the next few days. That's why I registered.

Okay, so you signed up solely to show off. Even if you are telling the truth, starting out with this isn't gonna make you too popular.

Hm...

Driven quite a few cars... quick cars like STi, EVO and M3 comes to mind, but nothing near exotic.

Hm.. SL65 AMG is probably the one and only exotic car(is it even exotic???) that I've sat in. Oh.. And if you count the M3 CSL as an exotic car (limited production), the one that I sat in was no.15 out of the 55 M3 CSLs that made it to SA. The car has an aluminium plate on the driver's door step, that reads "#15 of 55 Limited Production" (cant remember the exact wording, should have taken a pic with my cellphone)

Stunning car I have to say. Probably has the best driving position and the bucket seats that I've ever come across. Pity that the asking price was close to 1 million Rand, (R940 000) which is seriously steep for a track day toy.

These are the only unusual cars that I can think of atm. Havn't had the chance of driving a proper exotic car like say, Aston/Ferrari/Lambo etc. I would give away my left testicle for a ride in any Fezza or Lambo.

Last edited:
Okay, so you signed up solely to show off. Even if you are telling the truth, starting out with this isn't gonna make you too popular.

And there's me thinking I was contributing...

mercedes maclaren slr, very unspectecular actually when you are inside

+1

agreed. Never got to sit inside one, but thanks to 07's LA autoshow, i got a very close look at the SLR.

Looks just like any other Mercedes, with some exotic leather interior....

Two people with possibly great stories and yet no descriptions? So basically the point of this thread is only to dick wag? If you've actually driven something interested, why don't you tell us a bit a about it? :thumbup:

While I can say that I've driven the F40 and F50, I didn't really wring them out as that would have been *highly* impolite to the owner, who was with me at the time. Therefore, my impressions of the cars are incomplete and not worth writing up a whole long report on.

I will say that the F40 is far more physical a car to drive and the input/reward cycle for it is much much more enjoyable. The F50 is faster, but less direct and not as scalpel-like; it is also the better car for real life driving on the street.... but the F40 still gets my nod of the two.

That said, while the F40 is still on my fantasy garage list, I would still have a well-sorted six cylinder E-Type over an F40. (And I've had one in the past. Hopefully will again. There's a reason kids *still* have posters of E-Types on their walls.)

Nissan 350Z.

Mind you this is Finland and we officialy hate exotic cars..

A blue lotus 340r only 10 of them exist because it blue :)

I've driven ew BMW M3 and M5, Audi S5.

Cool cars but none of them qualifies as an exotic one.
The greatest was definetly the M3, dear god it's so desirable. M5 was too clinical and S5 bit too boring. Class act inside out but didn't feel that powerful.

Last edited:
Only Nissan 350Z convertible!

Ehm...the most exotic car I've been is a Caterham Seven which i sat in two days ago. Most exotic car I've driven is probably my own Volvo 480. Not exactly breathtaking, but I'm working on it :p