Random Thoughts....

Speaking of Bose whatever happened with that crazy suspension of theirs?

Oh and all the people here with four digit post counts are jerks.

Double Post FTW!

my old 2600 series cisco router is being a pain in the ass, I specifically installed IOS supporting RMON (from memory the M in the IOS name is for RMON, System image file is "flash:c2600-i-mz.122-5d.bin")

knowing cisco it's some retarded illogical command

my old 2600 series cisco router is being a pain in the ass, I specifically installed IOS supporting RMON (from memory the M in the IOS name is for RMON, System image file is "flash:c2600-i-mz.122-5d.bin")

How very interesting. :p

This RMON thing.. it's monitor mode, right? I've got a couple wifi adapters here that I'd like to know if they support it. A D-link DWL-G120 and a PCMCIA Cisco 340...

I actually don't have a nice dress shoe. One of these days I'll scope out the mall I work at and take some snaps of what I like, and then post 'em here for your advice. :cool:

No problem, I'd love to help. I figure we have our wine experts here (Blind) our beer and cuisine experts (wooflepoof) and our Japanamation experts (BCS) that I figure it's about time I come out and help as a FG.com's resident sartorial expert.

You would cry if you saw how I dress.

Haha, don't worry. I'm completely aware that I'm actually the one that dresses against the grain of everyone else. I have more dress trousers than jeans, and more button downs and suit jackets than t-shirts. But when I go to class I throw on jeans and a hoodie cause frankyl I hate that place and I'm not trying to look nice haha.

^I buy all my clothes at Target.

Today I was reminded of what horrible person there is hiding away in myself for the past 13 years. It only takes one person to say the right words and I fly off the handle, saying words I would dare not speak aloud in public or private anymore.

I am honestly fed up with fighting with my mind. Or maybe it is the internet, that the chosen 5% of assholes out there seem to gravitate towards me, or vice versa. Someone gave me a +1 rep the other day, with the explanation, "you are one of the last human beings on the internet".

I think today I failed with a lot of people expectations of me, including myself. Well, the sun will rise in the East tomorrow.

Last edited:
Today I bought some Ben&Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream and almost ated it all. Then I made everyone happy on irc and ate some more ice cream. It was delicious. It is delicious.

Today I was reminded of what horrible person there is hiding away in myself for the past 13 years. It only takes one person to say the right words and I fly off the handle, saying words I would dare not speak aloud in public or private anymore.

I am honestly fed up with fighting with my mind. Or maybe it is the internet, that the chosen 5% of assholes out there seem to gravitate towards me, or vice versa. Someone gave me a +1 rep the other day, with the explanation, "you are one of the last human beings on the internet".

I think today I failed with a lot of people expectations of me, including myself. Well, the sun will rise in the East tomorrow.

Everyone has a shit day. I consider myself a nice guy, but every once and awhile we'll get an idiot at work and I just get pissed.

Why do I always buy the same kind of toilet paper?

I mean, it doesn't really make an iota of difference which I buy, as long as it's not sandpaper.

Yet I keep coming back and buying blue-coloured vaguely sea breeze scented toilet paper.

Why do I find sea breeze toilet paper appealing? What's wrong with boring old white?

Nobody's perfect. We all lose it sometimes, it's what makes us guys.
Why do I always buy the same kind of toilet paper?

F8UCDUNRLFEYSYVDN3.SMALL.jpg

Actually, sea breeze is a much nicer prospect than Tesco Value. That's what they use in hell.

It turns out my fish really is female after all and now I've got 11 little fishies to prove it. I'll try my best with them but I won't be at all surprised if none of them make it. Wish me luck!

It turns out my fish really is female after all and now I've got 11 little fishies to prove it. I'll try my best with them but I won't be at all surprised if none of them make it. Wish me luck!

Yes i know what you mean.

fish_and_chips.jpg

:lol: That looks extremely tasty but she's going to have to spit out about 100 more for me to someday end up with that amount of fish to fill my belly. The full grown mother is only about 2 inches long.