Don't steal cars in Calgary. Beyond.ca CSI will track you down.

Q: If only this came with the CLAW shocker sticker...
A: Claw shocker stickers are slated for production.......details will follow!

Putting the "FAMOUS" car and various crap on eBay, making decals... he's milking this incident for all its worth, isn't he?

I don't see how he could legally sell the guy's hat. Just because he stole the car doesn't mean you can steal his hat.

Apparently when the owner got the car back, the cops said anything inside it was his to keep.

That's one of the best threads I've ever read, right up there with NSX_NICK.
Spent a couple hours reading, very amusing.

is it only me and teletubby-warrior that think instead of him beeing happy about getting his car back he is now desperately trying make his company known, his damn hat is getting 200 bucks on ebay ?:blowup: really, are the people that stupid ?!

is it only me and teletubby-warrior that think instead of him beeing happy about getting his car back he is now desperately trying make his company known, his damn hat is getting 200 bucks on ebay ?:blowup: really, are the people that stupid ?!

No I thought it was really stupid too...At first I even thought that he was just trying to sell the car b/c of all the internet news...then I realized thats how it was stole in the first place.

I love car-related Internet Pwns!

This almost beats nsxprime guy! Nick Sitko! Turned out to be a pedo! :lol:

He seems really grateful and is doing things the right way...

However, the only fair decision that I can find is to divide the main reward three equal ways between Jaymez, Numi, and Dim_Sum\DJ_Stylz. That being said, the total of $1,500 cash reward will be split $500 to each Jaymez and Numi and $250 each to Dim_Sum & DJ_Stylz.

In light of recent events, including the ex-fianc?s involvement in the attempted recovery of the belongings left behind in the car, I want to make it clear that all items found in the car following the arrest I was given permission by the arresting officer to keep free and clear for myself. Dim_Sum\DJ_Stylz clearly heard me ask the officer and him give me the response, and permission.

I also want it clear that there IS damage on the vehicle that I will be covering out of pocket - such as the vehicle needing new tires, the vehicle needing front end work done as it pulls heavily to the one side now, the front bumper needing to be repainted, the interior and exterior needing to be cleaned, cigarette burns on the seats, damage to the passenger side vent, damage to the cars computer mounted to the dash, and other damage not yet found. All of this will be out of pocket. Yes, the car was on eBay, ? however the reserve price set was my ?break-even? price considering the above mentioned repairs and the reward payout.
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/213420/reward-post-stolen-gt-r-recovered-by-beyond-members/

Great read. I hope people will help me out like this if my vehicle gets stolen.

Wow, he had it one day and managed to ruin the car about 100x more than have in almost 2 years. What a pig. He should be locked up for treating such a sexy machine in that manner in the first place...

I forgot all about the .ca. A huge peice of evidence. Actually, it would've been easier to track him down at work. His Facebook gave away his profession.
canada%20flag.gif

+
http://img339.imageshack.**/img339/8016/n6095319155779961545jv9kx1.jpg
=
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zey8567bcg[/YOUTUBE]

damnit I searched, go ahead and lock it

great story

any legal verdict out yet for Lobster?