The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Thats right, my computer at work maxes the CPU while doing nothing.

http://img522.imageshack.**/img522/9250/slowza0.gif

Last edited:
I frequently have the urge to defenestrate my computers.

HA!!!! AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHaasasahsahhahahshahhahahahhahahahaha

...defenestrate! And you used in a sentence....wowowowowowowwowow......

I remember just a couple of weeks ago where my physiology professor was lecturing us about the various endothelial pores in the vasculature of brain vs liver vs kidney, and of course one of the features of kidney epithelium included numerous fenestrations or "windows" that would allow for high mobility of electrolytes. And as a side note, he told us that there is a word called defenestrate which means to throw out the window.....:lol::lol::lol:

^ Oh my god, me too. Fenestrations! HIGH FIVE! Wherever KCMO is, looks like your curriculum is the same. The fenestrations are lined with different electrically charged sialoproteins and other relateds. [/nerd]

HA!!!! AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHaasasahsahhahahshahhahahahhahahahaha

...defenestrate! And you used in a sentence....wowowowowowowwowow......

I remember just a couple of weeks ago where my physiology professor was lecturing us about the various endothelial pores in the vasculature of brain vs liver vs kidney, and of course one of the features of kidney epithelium included numerous fenestrations or "windows" that would allow for high mobility of electrolytes. And as a side note, he told us that there is a word called defenestrate which means to throw out the window.....:lol::lol::lol:

The first time I ever saw the word Defenestrate used in a sentence was in a Calvin & Hobbes poem/comic. I had to look it up. :lol:

attachment.php

Do you hate cute teddies?

Finally, there is something for you...

pluszak8.jpg

pluszak3.jpg

pluszak7.jpg

pluszak1.jpg

pluszak5.jpg

:lol:

^ :lmao::lmao:

No-one would've expected that. +1ed

13.jpg

The bird on the right is a young cuckoo and the bird on the left is now his parent/biatch. Captions please?

http://img403.imageshack.**/img403/599/1195884649374fj0.jpg

Took me a while to see it... but I finally got it.