The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

I lol'd.

Allthough I don't quite understand the term "Soapytitwank"
The cabinets do look like they were assembled by someone with roughly the same amount of skill as me. Which is refreshing.

They forgot to put the bag of "left over bits and screws" lying around on the floor, though

Odd, all my IKEA crap went together ok, once I added a hammer and power drill to the list of tools.

motorbikewrong.jpg

Srsly, could that guy be any more douchebag.
1) He wears a hat inside
2) The said hat is the wrong way around.

Anyone who wears a hat like that inside the house wrong way around deserves to be removed from the gene pool..

I don't remember the last time I saw someone remove their hat just because they entered a building. People wears hats indoors all the time in the US.....and... *gasps*...backwards too. It's not something uncommon here. I don't see why that would upset you so much.

I didn't realize that the way in which a person wears could spark such animosity :D

Last edited:
I don't remember the last time I saw someone remove their hat just because they entered a building. People wears hats indoors all the time in the US.....and... *gasps*...backwards too. It's not something uncommon here.
Yeah, I know there are douchebags everywhere..

I don't know. Seems like a pretty shallow view to me (judging someone for wearing their hat indoors or backwards), but you're free to have it...

the guy's a douche.
The fact that he's wearing a hat, backwards, indoors, only makes that worse

It doesn't, however, make him automatically asshat

I don't know. Seems like a pretty shallow view to me (judging someone for wearing their hat indoors or backwards), but you're free to have it...

show me ONE decent smart guy that wears a hat backwards. So far in my life the only ones I see are the cunts that drive with their hand at 12o and act like complete idiots. because well, they ARE idiots.

that vid is nice though :)

I wear hats frequently. I have several Irish tweeds, an Aussie, and about 4 Fedoras and I always remove my hat when I go inside (unless my hands are full and I can't) or when I am introduced to a woman.

Then again, I also stand when a lady leaves or returns to the table...

Sometimes it's a pain to be such an anachronism because the ignorance of others bugs me.

the guy's a douche.
The fact that he's wearing a hat, backwards, indoors, only makes that worse

It doesn't, however, make him automatically asshat

I'm not defending that guy. He has nothing to do with what I'm saying. He is a douchebag, but not because of his hat.

The only point I'm making is that it's lame to automatically classify someone as a douchebag just because they wear a hat inside a building.......or backwards.

show me ONE decent smart guy that wears a hat backwards. So far in my life the only ones I see are the cunts that drive with their hand at 12o and act like complete idiots. because well, they ARE idiots.

I would present myself. I don't like rap music or drive a riced out cavalier. I'm a late 20's full time web developer (mainly write php code....the type of code that powers this forum), while spending a lot of time helping people out with code problems for free. I'm married and would proabably have kids if I were not disabled with a spinal cord injury. I just happen to enjoy wearing my hat backwards sometimes because, quite honestly, it's comfortable.

If you automatically write me off as a douchebag because of that.....well, I think you are making a big mistake :)

Anyway, enough said about that. Back to the funny pictures :D

Last edited:
I would present myself. I'm a full time web developer (mainly write php code....the type of code that powers this forum) and spend a lot of time helping people out with code problems for free. I'm married and would proabably have kids if I were not disabled with a spinal cord injury. I don't like rap music or drive a riced out cavalier. I just happen to enjoy wearing my hat backwards sometimes because, quite honestly, it's comfortable

You win, you clearly aren't the douchbag type. But I still think you are one in a million :mrgreen:

And I completely understand what you mean. I've seen a ton of people which can almost immediately be identified as d-bags, and yes they are wearing their hat backwards. Unfortunately, that ruins it for the rest of us who don't share their level of douchebaggery , but yet like to wear a hat backwards for comfort.

Backwards doesn't bug me as much as sideways, crooked or upside down (remember that fad of the "spoiler" visors word backwards and upside down?)

That I completely agree with Blind.

Backwards doesn't bug me as much as sideways, crooked or upside down (remember that fad of the "spoiler" visors word backwards and upside down?)

I wear my hat backwards, but only when playing tennis and the bill can sometimes get in the way, or when I'm in my dads car so I get better wind resistance (I am serious) so the air doesn't want to blow the hat off.

Yeah, I read the story about that.

:lol:

.....:blink: