Rarely does one get the oppurtunity to RickRoll thousands , until now.

2385262309_e621fb091c_o.jpg

Another shot of the infamous RickRolling.

[YOUTUBE]N8ErbVOfvqw[/YOUTUBE]

I liked it better when Colbert got a bunch of his fans to write in his name for some Eastern European nations new bridge. He destroyed the next closest guy. They ended up redoing the vote, but sent the Ambassador to award him a special accommodation from the government.

But this is good too :)

Well, Never Gonna Give You Up had 98% of all votes cast, so that is hilarious.

Holy shit!

There was a story on rick-rolling just shown on australian tv news. They mentioned this very incident.

Did they play the song? Because if they did, I bet the story was an excuse to RickRoll the audience.

You just got RickRolled.

Oh hell yes. They let fly with the video clip and everything.
They also quoted the man himself as saying he was amused by it all but also a little embarrassed that his daughter had to keep seeing it. :D

I think the BBC topped this today. The 6pm national BBC news had a story on rick rolling. The 'and finally' amusing story today involved the featuring of the baseball stunt/reactions. They didn't seem to directly put forward the factor of rick rolling the UK, but i'm sure someone thought of it. The BBC win.

I'll post a video when one appears on youtube. It was broadcast about 6.20, so might be a bit.

RickRoll the Planet!

If you live in the UK and missed the 6pm news, its on BBC iPlayer now.

I'll post up a youtube video if it is put up.

EDIT; Youtube takes too long. Rapidshare'll have it in a minute.

Last edited:
Hmm, could one, theoretically, RickRoll a Gibson? :think:

I could play it on my Les Paul if that helps.

I had an idea of sneaking a cd inside Fuel Record's Dodge Challenger (with reputedly the loudest sound system in the world)

Wow, so this went from RickRolling the Mets to RickRolling the world!
Good Job, Mr. Internet !!!!! :thumbsup:

Quick, when's the next interplanetary probe launching? Forget the world, Rickroll the galaxy!

^Well, considering the song's been broadcast on TV since it was made in 1987 and it's been travelling at the speed of light, we have already RickRolled anyone within 20 light-years of Earth. :D

EDIT: Even though that's not many star systems, it's still something.
And it's still going. In 100 thousand years we would be successful in RickRolling the entire galaxy. And that's as fast as we can do it because we can't travel faster than the speed of light.

Last edited:
I uploaded it to youtube for lazy people.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJjMK5hXq2U[/YOUTUBE]