Concept cars you wished went into production

That Sling Shot looks like the newest MR2.

mr2_a.jpg

My cousin bought one and crashed it swerving out of the way of a drunk guy lying on the road. :lol:

A least Dodge got the rear wheels inline with the rest of the body tho....what where toyota thinking.....

Dodge is making the slingshot (but in wrong wheel drive form). They should have made the Hornet instead of that god awful thing they call the Caliber.

A least Dodge got the rear wheels inline with the rest of the body tho....what where toyota thinking.....

What?

Dodge is making the slingshot (but in wrong wheel drive form). They should have made the Hornet instead of that god awful thing they call the Caliber.
You mean the Demon?

dodge_demon_show_x.jpg

:yucky:

I think this Renault Megane Coupe is full of awesome

large_323789.jpg

art_large_323800.jpg

art_large_323808.jpg

art_large_323794.jpg

art_large_323803.jpg

art_large_323807.jpg

Of course by the time they make it all of the goodness will be gone. sadly :(

There is a lot of hate on them, and much of it justifiably so, but on some of the cars listed in this thread, one could have a body fabricated for a kit-car and brought to life.

Chrysler-Pronto_Cruizer_Concept_1999_1600x1200_wallpaper_02.jpg

What the PT Cruiser originally looked like. A little worring for Chrysler how their concepts from more than 10 years ago look like they could still quite easily fit into their current production range.

I am not a fan of the GT-90 either. Thank God the GT looked nothing like it.

Oh come on, they're still wicked cars, purely function over form...and that makes them beautiful.

Oh come on, they're still wicked cars, purely function over form...and that makes them beautiful.
Well, I think they did go a bit too far with the "triangle" theme on the GT90. That TVR really looks like a Dodge Viper, just not as good. And the Edonis thing is just weird:
edonis_1.jpg

Yeah.

GT-90 is ugly^2
Its sort of round and triangular at the same time, which just does not work.

The TVR sounds like a beast to drive, but I don't really find it all that pretty.
The Edonis looks too alien for my liking

The front and the side of the GT90 looks good, but the rear is kinda bad.

Here's some pics. See if you can guess what the car is without looking at the picture code.

kensington.jpg

TorqueOmata4745.jpg

TorqueOmata4744.jpg

GMC2003061752033_PV.jpg

GMC199912091041_PV.jpg