what to use now?!!?!?!!

^ On DC++ nearly every hub has a minimum share that you have to meet to be able to connect. If you don't meet the minimum, you can't even get fully connected to the hub. If you're sharing 11gigs you should be able to get on quite a few though. There are a lot of hubs that have 10gig minimum shares, but the more you share the better.

I share betwen 80-100gigs, and can connect to hubs full of other people with 80+gig shares. You can find some incredibly rare stuff on hubs like that. :D

^ Oops, I never even saw your earlier post. :oops: Anyways, searching is incredibly simple: click on View and then Search. That's all there is to it.

I tried that and got no results whatsoever :? anyway, it doesn't matter now, I'm rather happy with LimeWire, though I wish Ares still worked as that was easily the best program that I'd used

well soul seek has disappointed me i tried to download yellowcard breathing nad all of them are remotly queued!!!!! now goign to use lime wire
or ares

anyone know how ot fix my soul seek problem?

LIMEWIRE PRO ROCKS ASS! exspecially when u dont haev to pay for it! (thank you god for www.suprnova.org) the downloads are quick as fuck and they work! HHHHORRAAAAYYYYYYY i wonder when this program will be illegal and get fucked over like kazaa. anyone know?

SOULSEEK is crap btw. i hate it nothing downloads.

guys shareaza has a new update and it looks far better than all the other programs around.

the question is, should i switch and use shareaza or stick with limewire pro or switch to something u think is better

For music I also recommend DC++
But if you are a TV Series fan like me... You should check out www.the-realworld.de which gives ed2k links for eDonkey and Overnet... I dont know how many gigabytes I have downloaded :D
And when you use realworld, you dont have to worry about fake files... I no longer use the search function of eDonkey...

P.S. use the lite version of eDonkey against spyware and adware...
here is the link where you can all find lite versions of P2P programs:
http://kppfree.altervista.org/

i dont like DC++ coz u need to share loads, so in result what should be best?

btw, i switched from ABC torrent to BitComent and it seems to give much better results. does n e one know n e thing better

dc++ is not very n00b friendly, but LimeWire does suck quite a bit. Look into Ares Galaxy, that's what I'd use if I could get it to run on my machine.