Boneheads Bash Bentley

jack_christie

Forum Addict
Last edited:
Ahahahahaha. Very glad none of them were seriously injured, but still funny that they managed to crash.

Unleash the fail pictures!

128347587844687500fail.jpg

2043-fail-camera.jpg

fail.jpg

http://img357.imageshack.**/img357/2787/fail2it9.jpg

Et cetera.

how the hell do you manage to do that with a Bentley? It weighs as much as the moon, so how do you roll it.

Also, why are the cops so close behind? A Bentley has 8 gajillion hp, while the cop vectra has something like 200 or so...

Strange accident, good thing nobody got hurt, but shame on them...

Also, why are the cops so close behind? A Bentley has 8 gajillion hp, while the cop vectra has something like 200 or so...

looked like a BMW 5 series touring from the last picture.

Wow, what idiot kids.

Nothing my tax money wont clean up. Bastards.

Looking at the state of the Bentley I'm surprised none of them were hurt badly. Hopefully they catch a disease in hospital and die.

How come the idiots never die? They always take other people out, sadly not themselves.

I'm aware nobody died in this case, but the kids should be shot in the face either way.

I blame the entertainment industry. The parents have done everything right, but because those damn music and movie people are allowed to make that filth and force it on the children, they get brainwashed into thinking stealing cars and running from the cops is "cool". They also tell the kids to do drugs. And commit other crimes. And not listen to the parents that are just trying to raise some decent kids. And have unprotected premarital sex. And get into fights. And take photos of sleeping celebrities. And anything else that someone might try to blame the parents for.

I blame the entertainment industry. The parents have done everything right, but because those damn music and movie people are allowed to make that filth and force it on the children, they get brainwashed into thinking stealing cars and running from the cops is "cool". They also tell the kids to do drugs. And commit other crimes. And not listen to the parents that are just trying to raise some decent kids. And have unprotected premarital sex. And get into fights. And take photos of sleeping celebrities. And anything else that someone might try to blame the parents for.

I blame GTA :p