93-year-old geezer rams 2 Porsches

"But that's it - the end of my driving career, I'm never driving again."

Why don't we have more old people around here like that? Shame it took him crashing to realize his body isn't as sharp as his mind, but still. Cheers to him.

Oh, and this reminds me a lot of that South Park episode. :lol:

"I just don't know what happened except that I lost control as I was reversing and suddenly I had hit the cars.

"The next thing I knew I was hanging upside down in my car thanking my lucky stars I was still alive.

"It was a miracle I got out alive and I put it down to the power of prayer and God looking after me.

Glad he did it to a parked car rather than car loaded with people

poor old man

Oh, and this reminds me a lot of that South Park episode. :lol:

the scene in the old abondon house, one of the best scenes ever.

Last edited:
Sure, he may have hit two cars, but apparently he was a classy fellow, offering to sweep up the mess and everything, and deciding on his own to quit driving. The dealership took it well, based on that the news shows, but I can't help but wonder what it would have been like to be there.

Sure, he may have hit two cars, but apparently he was a classy fellow, offering to sweep up the mess and everything, and deciding on his own to quit driving. The dealership took it well, based on that the news shows, but I can't help but wonder what it would have been like to be there.

Yeah, this is my reaction.

Kudos to the guy for being decent, admitting his mistake and offering to help clean up (!). Kudos, too, to the dealership for not jumping up and down and causing a hissy fit about their cars, but instead caring about the guy involved. Touch of class on both parties' parts (if you get what I mean).

Shame about the Porsches though...

I wouldn't be the sharpest tool in the shed at 93, I don't really blame him. I wouldn't quit driving though...live to drive, drive to live :mrgreen:

Kudos for being able to cause such a large amount of damage to 2 relatively rare cars with a relatively shit and cheap car!

oh come on! compared to a classic Porsche, a Fiesta is, and will always be, shit

So's my car, btw :p

so how are these cars a right off exactly? the fezza i can understand, if the wing mirror fell of it wouldnt be worth the hassle of repair....just get a new car, but the porsches dont even look that bad to me. though it has hit the wall at the front.

apparently its the owners pride an joy, but looks like he doesnt have too much pride in it.... the sun seems to have faded the red paint down the front wings.

Since when is a porsche 911 rare?
Well, both the 964 and the 993 had very short production runs, just four and five years respectively. They were after all, only meant to be stop gaps before the 996 was ready. Also, back then the annual 911 production was nowhere like what it is today, quite a lot of hand finishing...

Well, both the 964 and the 993 had very short production runs, just four and five years respectively. They were after all, only meant to be stop gaps before the 996 was ready. Also, back then the annual 911 production was nowhere like what it is today, quite a lot of hand finishing...

thanks, I wasn't in the mood to explain why this is a rare car. it's not like it's just ANY 911