Top Gear new series update

I have a Concorde parked in my backyard.

Does anyone know what the runway requirements are for a Concorde (when it was flying)? ie length?

I have a big backyard. This is America after all -- everythings bigger here.

ok here is some prediction.
clarkson is on holidays(i assume he has done all the filming and now relaxing before he could get into the studio for the recordings)
Andy said the new series is going fine.(i assume he is working on editing and arranging studio recording and CIRPC.

does any one know how many days in advance they do the recording of the show?
i guess we will have the first show on air soon.

any words on may and hammond?
see it was a big update for the new series.

:shock:

May has been on the west coast of America and Mexico filming with the BBC for his autumn science series. Dunno about Hammond- probably persuading the BBC he doesn't really want to be a resident commentator for F1 next year when it moves back again. (or walking his dogs and doing normal person stuff).

When is the next snooker tournament - they always bumped mid-series for it, so we should know when TG should have started by - anyone know?

Snooker starts in a day or two i think- I have seen the trailers on BBC for it.

ok here is some prediction.
clarkson is on holidays(i assume he has done all the filming and now relaxing before he could get into the studio for the recordings)
Andy said the new series is going fine.(i assume he is working on editing and arranging studio recording and CIRPC.

does any one know how many days in advance they do the recording of the show?
i guess we will have the first show on air soon.

:shock:

Nah, filming has not finished yet. As for the recording of the show, it's done on the Wednesday before the Sunday that it will be shown.

Well we're not even a month into spring, so at least another 2 months before Top Gear resumes I'm guessing.