Hey everyone!

No, this is much too fun him thinking he's smarter than us.

:+1:

Here is a tip if you are reading mopar man, IF you try again, why don't you adopt a completely different persona? Its not a difficult concept, maybe say your car is a CHEVY. :mrgreen:

Here is a better tip for him, stop being a pathological lier.

:+1:

Here is a tip if you are reading mopar man, IF you try again, why don't you adopt a completely different persona? Its not a difficult concept, maybe say your car is a CHEVY. :mrgreen:
That won't help. ;)

https://pic.armedcats.net/l/la/labcoatguy/2008/04/17/facepalm.jpg

FUCKING... "JOHN"... "RAMBO"...?

Holy shit that's the funniest thing I've seen all year.

http://img89.imageshack.**/img89/6976/308y2dtol0.jpg

I have to give him credit, he doesn't give up easily. Now if only he could get the hang of learning from your mistakes.

Aww, that's cute. He loves us SO much that he came back for a second heaping of scorn and fury!

Seriously though, THIS GUY...

john-rambo-1.jpg

...is coming to your house to anally rape you with a rusty bayonet strapped to 16 tons of TNT for desecrating his good name. (Although what kind of family name is Rambo anyway? Oh hey, I'm drunk.)

I drive a space shuttle. I'll get you pics laterz.

Last edited:
Don't lie. It's your dad's, isn't it?

No, he just drives it more than me. I've got a pic of him driving it with my spoilt sister's dog in the front seat with him. lol.

It's acctually his third time.

Really?? When was the second?

Oh, hang on, did he try to be the guy with the big truck with the exhaust and posted a YouTube vid... and then the actual guy who owned the truck came in and pwned him??

Oh, hang on, did he try to be the guy with the big truck with the exhaust and posted a YouTube vid... and then the actual guy who owned the truck came in and pwned him??

That was the first ban I believe. He had been a lying asshat previously, but we let it slide.

What a douchebag. I only use that word for people who truly deserve it, and this guy is one of those people.