TrackMania Nations Forever For FREE!

OMG this game is super addictive. Is it just me being bad or is it REAL hard to get the gold medal after you've done the first 5 races?

I can usually get the silver after the first try, but the "Gold" time is still a good second or 2 off!

Yeah, they get hard.

If you can gold all the Solo tracks you're doing pretty well. If you can beat the author time (Nadeo) on all of the Solo tracks then you're doing very well :)

Anyone tried the latest version of my track? I doubt a < 3 min time is possible.

I think under 3 is still possible, I just tried it for a moment not driving well at all and still managed 1:35 on the first lap, the second lap will always be faster so I think under 3 is possible.

It's better now, but I still think it's a little long being a two lapper.

Well, if you manage, can you record the replay, i'd like to see your lines.

I may be stupid, but I have trouble getting beyond the first bigass jump. Why did you put so many "rings" there? it annoys me

To make it a bit more difficult. That's the point. Have you even gotten to level blue yet? My track is NOTHING compared to those.

I may be stupid, but I have trouble getting beyond the first bigass jump. Why did you put so many "rings" there? it annoys me
Just let off the gas mid-air. You can control your angle mid-air via the throttle and brakes.

Where can I get IceBone's track?

dunno why but I don't think some of the first blueys are that hard.
I've completed the first 2 "colors" on the first try, but now things are getting difficult.

As in BATSHIT INSANE DIFFICULT. But I'll keep trying.

I've all golded the first 2, now I'm working on the third. Its getting hard, but oh so much fun :D

has anyone gotten gold yet on the one with the slopey roads
first part is / second part is \ third part is / again.

It's relatively easy to get bronze and silver,but gold seems impossible

has anyone gotten gold yet on the one with the slopey roads
first part is / second part is \ third part is / again.

It's relatively easy to get bronze and silver,but gold seems impossible

I have Nadeo (author) times on almost every track and Gold on everything bar the 60 lap endurance track at the end (E05) which I can't be bothered to do.

The trick to the track you are talking about is to minimise your airtime. At the start turn left and get high up the slope before straightening yourself out so that you literally hop over to the other side without much time spent in the air, repeat until the end. It takes some practice but you should be able to at least get gold on it with little trouble. To get the Nadeo time you have to do it very well, but even the Nadeo time can be beaten by about a second or so.

I just started really getting into this game.

My name on there is Quadrax if anyone wants to add me.