Some car shots from the IOM

AstraVXR800x600-2.jpg

mask out the car in the HDR layer, add another layer of just the car without the HDR....I'd like to see that....

Hmm..you mean like

Astra.jpg

(sorry - quick edit....)

Nice car, actually - if only it could get all that power down...

V026.jpg

Astra.jpg

Brilliant! the soft muted colors that the hdr creates really lets the "proper exposure" of the car become the focal point of the image....

Just some more from today - toying around with an M3 on the de-restricted Mountain Road. That machine sounds soooo nice :)

Z03.jpg

Z04.jpg

Z01.jpg

Z05.jpg

Z06.jpg

Z07.jpg

Z09.jpg

Z10.jpg

Z11.jpg

Nice is that car fr sale or is it sold? You happen to know the price? I know someone who would kill for a M3 at this point!

Nice is that car fr sale or is it sold? You happen to know the price? I know someone who would kill for a M3 at this point!

You've got PM. Didn't expect to negotiate car sales as part of taking piccies :)

Somewhere on the Isle of Man, years ago:

"I'm bored - let's do something"
"Hm..what if we closed one of the main roads through town so we can race cars up a hill?"
"Good idea, let's do it!" :)

Manx Classic - Hill Climb 2008

If you're familiar with the TT and the Island, this part of the hill climb (there's three parts all together) goes up Bray Hill and ends at the grand stand where the bikes normally start.

C01.jpg

C03.jpg

C06.jpg

C07.jpg

C11.jpg

C12.jpg

C15.jpg

C21.jpg

Big01.jpg

Big03.jpg

Big05.jpg

Big07.jpg

R54.jpg

Anyone got a saw and some wood glue? Apparently lost it on wet road just after the start and hit one of the many stone walls that line the route. Driver ok, just a little damage to the Morgan...

wreck.jpg

Two galleries with most pics from it here

Two videos from the day, mainly aimed at anyone who took part so pretty much all competitors on there at least once.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmaCeaWjAAQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL-7UYoH06w[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
:heart: IOM - so great that events like that are still possible

Yep, that's definitely one of the good points about living here. Plenty of motor sport going on, with less nanny state interference than most other places.

Some more from yesterday - two rays of sunlight were excuse enough to take a convertible for a spin. True to Sod's Law, the weather changed as soon as the roof came down and I got drenched while parked in a field - oh well....:lol:

AstraFinal800-01.jpg

AstraFinal800-02.jpg

AstraFinal800-03.jpg

AstraFinal800-04.jpg

AstraFinal800-05.jpg

AstraFinal800-06.jpg

AstraFinal800-07.jpg

AstraFinal800-08.jpg

Some night shots - I wanted it to look kinda evil and angry, so experimented around a bit..

AstraFinal800-09.jpg

Ok, got carried away - lurking in the dark...

AstraFinal800-11.jpg

AstraFinal800-12.jpg

Friendly and bright:
AstraFinal800-15.jpg

Angry and dark:
AstraFinal800-16.jpg

Some shots from the Manx Rally, which is on at the moment. First stage Friday evening through Port Erin:

FR01.jpg

FR02.jpg

FR03.jpg

FR04.jpg

FR05.jpg

FR09.jpg

FR07.jpg

Good pics - I'd love to be over at the mo' - but hey - job - wife - mortgage you know. ...

You could always move over - low tax and slow life - oh, and loads of motorsport, which is nice...

Port Erin stage video:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBYVY-j0Xx0[/YOUTUBE]

A few galleries from the Manx now added to here. Good fun as usual - and I soooo want that yellow Audi - sounded great and quick as hell...

Do you have a high res picture of the first M3 picture? The one where it's parked to the left. That is an awesome picture i think..

Amadeus, Ur pictures r brilint m8 , but all the pictures that r hear (on other threds) and the internet r not that big. The bigest nice picture I`v found haz 8MP , how can I get a even BIGGer picture , more specific 12,15,20 as big as it can get.If its the dumest reply you hav ever heard let me know :lol:

Heh? You mean pictures in bigger resolution? You'd only get them from whoever took and posted them in the first place. I try not to go ott with mine, or it will take a year to load - just reduced file size for posting here. So if you want bigger pics, ask whoever posted them or grab a camera and join the action :)

I know it was a strange question but I hav lots of space and speed and I need a big rezolution image bcz I hav two displays, a 20`` and a 50`` LCD for movies and I`d like to put a bib rez picture on it.for that is wath I needit the big picture, if u can help me on this one, BIG thx