Overweight prisoner sues over weight loss

Feed em nothing but corn then drop his fat ass over Nigeria with starving children.

Yeah, so much for prison being punishment. All this human rights mumbo jumbo....and people wonder why China is so resistant to Human Rights talks with visiting ministers!

That and the fact the US nature of earning huge amounts of money from a legal system hell bent and driven by lawyers chasing accidents.

Well China actually has some real human rights problems...

But yeah, wouldn't he actually feel better 100 pounds lighter?

Well China actually has some real human rights problems...

Not saying it doesn't have problems but you should reach China's own Human Rights Annual Report on the state of the USA. If anybody thinks the US are any better then they're deluded.

This was after the USA spent years doing annual reports on China and the decided to get their own back. There is a fact that some people do not deserve rights and personally, people in jail for murder (taking away not just Human Rights of the victim, but life) do not deserve a good level of treatment.

3000 calaries is already too much and i think the goverment should be sued for unhealthy conditions.

How is 3000 calories unhealthy? They are not force-fed, prisoners can eat as much or as little as they want o_O And the guy's awaiting trial, so don't assume he's guilty already.

And the guy's awaiting trial, so don't assume he's guilty already.

Some people are then obviously more innocent than others. It didn't merit enough for bail then? Once in prison there is no distinction between those found guilty and those waiting to be found guil...... either way.

How somebody that weighs over 400-pounds can be thought of as a flight risk is also pretty funny..... whether it was the case here or not. I just like the idea of that misplaced thought.

I just want to say I bit topic, you guys make me feel great its awesome to be with a bunch of right wingers. Thank you!