Top Gear [NOT] Back June 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ren-n-stimpy.gif

Just a few days after my exams are over :)

Can't wait for this.

England isn't playing in the EUFA CUP - mainly because we're crap but the BBC and ITV are still broadcasting it between them so yes there is a chance Top Gear might be affected.

But football is more likely to be on BBC One.

There are only four games on air at the same time as Top Gear:

On 15 June
Switzerland v Portugal @ 20:45
Turkey v Czech Republic @ 20:45

22 June
Winner Grp D v Runner-up Grp C @ 20:45

29 June
Winner #29 v Winner #30 @ 20:45

ITV will have half of these and I expect the others will all be on BBC One not BBC Two.

http://en.euro2008.uefa.com/tournament/matches/index.html

Football??? FOOTBALL??? Are you having a laugh? As if TG clashing with some men & a ball is going to be a problem. I know which channel I'll be glued to...

I can't WAIT!!!! Come on clock, go faster, POWEEEEEEER!!

Jezzabelle - the reason the football was brought up was because sometimes Top Gear has to miss a week because of the football being on at the same time.

I agree I couldn't give a toss about football either but was just posting the games to show where there 'might' be a clash.

AWESOME!!!!! :woot:

You know what, I would like this series contents to be a secret until it's actually aired. It will bring us even more excitement. :D

SWEEEEET!

What's important I'll have holidays starting at June, so that's great addition :)

I just can't wait for more Top Gear. I'm so looking forward to the summer, more than I ever have.