Jeremy Clarkson and his expanding paunch

precisely. let a 50 year old man go on vacation somewhere far removed from the glorious (albeit rainy) shores of england. i salute him for having the courage to willingly show his paunch, as i know many men, from 15 to 55 or so that wont go to the breach unless they are wearing a shit, and will wear said shit into the water. being from the bahamas, i see this a lot on the beach

props to jaezza for admitting he is a bit stodgy about the waist :)

all caused by squashing his waist into slim jeans. All the fat got squished downwards, and this is the result

if anyone cares, that is.

Oh you don't? Nevermind then

precisely. let a 50 year old man go on vacation somewhere far removed from the glorious (albeit rainy) shores of england. i salute him for having the courage to willingly show his paunch, as i know many men, from 15 to 55 or so that wont go to the breach unless they are wearing a shit, and will wear said shit into the water. being from the bahamas, i see this a lot on the beach

props to jaezza for admitting he is a bit stodgy about the waist :)

I'm 4 years old and all, but

you misspelled Shirt! Twice :rofl:

jeremy's a lucky bastard, i wanna go to the carribean!

and the body does not detract from the brilliance. props for him not being worried like the vain daily mail!

Who gives a fuck?

But only to balding, pudgy middle aged men with horrible teeth. All I have is the pudgy, so I guess I get nothing. I knew I should have just stolen some of that fizzy lifting drink.