Random Thoughts....

I got drunk by myself last saturday too. I just stayed away from the computer :p

have you considered a career in leading church services? :lol:

speaking of uni before, how you finding your first semester ambermorn...

damn first years... /me shakes his fist D:

DooDle said:
I got drunk by myself last saturday too. I just stayed away from the computer

I had some orange juice that was about to go out of date so I poured some vodka in it and I thought i'd put a fucktonne of the stuff in then when I was drinking it it didn't even seem to be that strong (either that or the orange juice had already started to turn and I couldn't taste it either way :p) Silly deceptive stoly bottles

I quote this job from our uni careers page (basically jobs people advertise that might interest uni students)

Not that I actually want to be a Year 9 maths tutor D:

Put the wig and skirt away, HH :p

<edit>

HH's response to that was "bastard". Thats the third time I've been called that in the space of about 2 hours. Go to the Aussie social group to find out why! :p

Last edited:
OK Chaps Britain has plans for nuclear armagheddon - we are concentrating on obtaing tea supplies. ...

"The tea position would be very serious with a loss of 75% of stocks and substantial delays in imports and with no system of rationing it would be wrong to consider that even 1oz per head per week could be ensured. No satisfactory solution has yet been found," noted one official."

OK it was in the 1950s but still. ...

http://news.uk.msn.com/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=8231633

HH's response to that was "bastard". Thats the third time I've been called that in the space of about 2 hours. Go to the Aussie social group to find out why! :p

Yeah, bastard... :lol:

damn it I just lost to my mum in guitar hero 3 over xbox live :(

in my defense I was playing on hard and she was playing on medium

Hey i totally didn't mean that smilie.

Must be a cool mum to play xbox with you, my mums too old.

Hey i totally didn't mean that smilie.

Must be a cool mum to play xbox with you, my mums too old.

my mums been gaming since before I was born :p

She owns the ps3 here as well (she wanted ratchet and clank - the way she plays games annoys the crap out of me, she has to collect every last friggen thing)

My mum is easily confused and baffled by electronics. :?
Actually both my parents are.

My mum is easily confused and baffled by electronics. :?
Actually both my parents are.

You should see my Dad type. Bloody hell that's tedious. Good thing he has a secretary to do the typing for him.

He is down with the Blackberry thing though, he loves it!

Wait and see how awesome you feel tomorrow :lol:.

Actually I don't feel bad at all today, in fact I just did another half-hour. :yes:

my old man has a 360 elite....

But I still beat him in forza 2 and tdu :D

My dad just doesn't understand computer games. Even on a driving game with a wheel he still manages to spear off into the nearest tree. It's quite strange really as he's fine with 95% of technology.