Compared to Housewives (including the 10 different version), storage locker (always on tv either the Texas / Cali version) and Big Bang Theory (well no shit, one of the top CBS shows)
So if you concluding that TGUS viewership is not on par w/ those shows well no shit. The marketing is no one...
Well my brother owns one and so far he's enjoying it more than his 08 or 07 X5.
- Had it for a year, 3 fill ups + 1 fill up from the dealership so far in a year
- Drives around Burbank / Hollywood and 37 miles on a full charge is more than enough, lots of hills so he sometimes gains a mile or...
Those reports were from crash test that the battery was left unattended inside the car for weeks that later on caught on fire. I have not seen a report that a non crash test volt burst into fire on its own.
Even though I gave this episode an 8 I understand your point.
What I would love to see in season 3, a show about America Muscle vs European Muscle episode.
2013 Mustang GT500
M3 or something similar
Run them through some real test, lap times, drag, cornering etc.. and just be...
Awesome episode - 8
- Would of been nice to see the Camaro ZL1 instead of the SS. Hopefully they will test that car in a later episode.
- BSSC: Yet again way too short, segment needs to have more minutes for it to be or do something completely different.
Ampera is the re badge of the Chevy Volt, my brother has one and he enjoys it a lot. He enjoys it more than his 08 X5
Gave the show 7
- Wish the Fisker segment was a bit longer,
- FF/Bentley: Best part of the show
- News: Lacking,
- SIARPC: Average but I do enjoy his movies