Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

Already did courtesy of your earlier mention haha. Hence my search ?
I couldn't remember if I sent you that one or not, I know I sent you @Oxoverland because he wheels a GX.

On the other hand, it’s an extension/evolution of the same damn problem this line of vehicles has had since at least 1978 and that I had to repair twice on ones I’ve owned. :p
Some sort of AMG Mercedes, like a S600 or CL600?

I’ve seen this vehicle and all I’ll say is that someone else on the forum also owns an example.

Now that I remember that some BMWs had twin turbos, I'm starting to think maybe one of those. Alternatively an AMG merc

16-views-all-right-then-keep-your-secrets-guess-ill-37241100.png

I’ve seen this vehicle and all I’ll say is that someone else on the forum also owns an example.

So what you're saying is its 2 turbo'ed S2000s.

You lot crack me up. In fact somebody has already guessed correctly. Perhaps this weekend I'll finish getting it suitably cleaned up and get some pictures.

And for what it's worth I don't drive cars from Asian companies, so it's not any of those. :hmm:

You lot crack me up. In fact somebody has already guessed correctly. Perhaps this weekend I'll finish getting it suitably cleaned up and get some pictures.

And for what it's worth I don't drive cars from Asian companies, so it's not any of those. :hmm:

Twin-turbo’ed Coyote S197?

Knew it.

To go with our HUD discussion, this looks pretty cool but the previous version had pretty terrible reviews and this isn’t out yet.

Has anyone ever done a clutch on a 68 Mercury? I haven't either, but I feel that's about to change.

God I love/hate old cars. Fix one thing, and 3 more things break.