The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

To be fair that was only possible because US backed Khomeini.

Got a citation? The only thing I could find was a list of KGB agents the CIA gave him during the Reagan years.

I did know there was some history between the US and Iran.

He's been trying to keep us out of war, despite the defense hawks pressuring him to bomb everyone.
Yes, he stopped an attack that he ordered, on advice from hawks that he appointed, based on information that he should have asked before he ordered the attack in the first place.

All of this was also a consequence of his pulling out of a deal and imposing more restrictions on trade with Iran...

He is clearly playing the world like a fiddle while dancing a jig and boning the next woman he will have to pay off.

Except he is continuing to erode US relations with allies, and open up holes for enemies to exploit.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/23/world/europe/trump-iran-usa.html
It's worse than that. The Joint Chiefs present the President with multiple options for response, along with expected outcomes and casualties. This is literally the very first thing that's supposed to happen in the decision-making process. His claim that he didn't know until 10 minutes before the strike is either complete bullshit, or it means that he isn't running anything and there is a massive internal power struggle within his administration. So he's either bringing us to the brink of war and lying about it, or he's so incredibly incompetent that he isn't even running his own staff - they're running him.

It's worse than that. The Joint Chiefs present the President with multiple options for response, along with expected outcomes and casualties. This is literally the very first thing that's supposed to happen in the decision-making process. His claim that he didn't know until 10 minutes before the strike is either complete bullshit, or it means that he isn't running anything and there is a massive internal power struggle within his administration. So he's either bringing us to the brink of war and lying about it, or he's so incredibly incompetent that he isn't even running his own staff - they're running him.

I get how the process is supposed to work. The problem here is the egomaniac in chief. He is not equipped to deal with this type of situation at any level.

If he were to stand before congress and give 3 facts in a row that I know to be true, the sky is blue, water is wet, and concrete is hard, I would have to have my hearing and sanity checked.

The problem with him being delusional is how easy he is to be fooled. it doesn't matter if he is convincing himself, or if another is doing it, it makes him a loose cannon.

HAHAHA... no. There is no provision in the Constitution to delay the census so you can figure out how to get your gerrymandering bullshit past the courts.

You're wasting your time, LeVel is entrenched in this position that Trump can do no wrong. He keeps jabbing with "OrAngE mAn bAD" type comments despite overwhelming evidence that Trump is, at best, incompetent, or actively subverting our democracy. As for economic policies, where to start, the rampant protectionism or the unabashed greed that would make Gordon Gekko blush?

That is why I did not respond.

Edit

At this point, i believe Trump could be seen on camera handing Putin a fat envelope and delivering instructions and the Trump fanboys would say it was all a misunderstanding.

By the way, looking forward to Mueller testifying in a few weeks.

Last edited:
Fox News on North Korea

During Obama's administration: "Kim Jung Un is a vicious, brutal dictator who kills and enslaves his own people."
At the start of Trump's administration: "Kim Jung Who?"
When Trump started to cozy up to Un as he was launching missiles over Japan: "Look at Un, that scamp, he's gone and riled up the Pacific again."
Today: "Look, sometimes you have to kill your own people."

How far up Trump's ass is your tongue right now? Trump admires Un because he's a fucking dictator, not because he thinks Un is reasonable. There's a reason why no other President went into North Korea - it's a major political victory for Un and the North Korean regime in general and they didn't have to make any concessions to get it.

But, I'm sure everyone is wrong and Trump is totally the bestestest leader of all and the whole world will soon see that he's playing 4 dimensional chess and not just the bumbling idiot he appears to be.

Last edited:
Trump's favorite world leaders are all despotic strongmen that kill anyone who stands in their way. He wishes he didn't have so many rules blocking him from being just like them.

Trump crossing into North Korea was just a staged event. Nothing was accomplished.

Damn, with the non-stop parade of his blunders, I'd forgotten about that one.

Speaking of Trump related stuff you probably have forgotten about.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/clim...edd7e2025b1_story.html?utm_term=.f24005e2eb60

Trump asks for military tanks on the Mall as part of grandiose July Fourth event

Trump — who has already ordered up a flyover by military aircraft including Air Force One — is also interested in featuring an F-35 stealth fighter and involvement from Marine Helicopter Squadron One, which flies the presidential helicopter, two government officials said. The Navy’s Blue Angels were supposed to have a break between a performance in Davenport, Iowa, on June 30 and one in Kansas City, Mo., on July 6 but will now be flying in the District on the Fourth.

At least 300 service members were slated to participate, primarily from military bands and drill teams, but that number could rise as additional military aircraft and other flourishes are added to the event.

The Defense Department has not released any estimate for how much the celebration could cost. But the use of numerous aircraft could drive it well into the millions of dollars when counting fuel and maintenance.

The F-35 costs about $30,000 per hour to fly, according to Pentagon estimates. Each Blue Angel jet costs at least $10,000 per hour to operate, and the cost of flying an Air Force One jet is more than $140,000 per hour.

The cost of a military parade Trump had planned for last year was about $92 million, including $50 million in Defense Department costs, defense officials said at the time. The parade was scuttled after the potential costs became public.

Other details of the July 4 celebration remain up in the air with just days to go. White House officials intend to give out tickets for attendees to sit in a VIP section and watch Trump’s speech but did not develop a distribution system before much of the staff left for Asia last week, according to two administration officials. Officials also are still working on other key crowd management details, such as how to get attendees through magnetometers in an orderly fashion.

Traditionally, major gatherings on the Mall, including inauguration festivities and a jubilee commemorating the start of a new millennium, have featured a designated event producer. But in this case, the producer is the president himself.

So instead of doing the job he should be, he is designing the new version of Air Force One and setting up a parade.